Brisa Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucia Etch

Reaction score
I have been using gel from other companies for a few years with much success.

My clientele is built on using both acrylic and gel.
Monday I took the CND Brisa Gel class.
I am so glad I drove into the city. (The rush hour traffic was a nightmare).

The educator: Ms. Lisa Wong.
Educator description: Professional· Outstanding· Completely Informative.
Every single question was answered with 100% accuracy.
I am impressed that she works as a nail tech and is current in all nail enhancements.

The Product: ·No Heat Spike·Easily controlled· Hypo allergenic End Result, no other gel has ever compared to my new, Brisa nails.

The last set of gel nails I had on myself caused pain. The heat spike almost sent me through the roof. They felt as though the gel was squeezing my natural nails. The product was removed within hours.
I am still wearing my Brisa enhancements. I don’t even notice they are on until I look at my digits to admire the beauty.

I am going to replace my gel clients over to Brisa.

My only regret is, why, in the heck did I wait so long to take this class?

Last edited:

I am impressed that she works as a nail tech and is current in all nail enhancements.

The Product: ·No Heat Spike·Easily controlled· Hypo allergenic End Result, no other gel has ever compared to my new, Brisa nails.

The last set of gel nails I had on myself caused pain. The heat spike almost sent me through the roof. They felt as though the gel was squeezing my natural nails. The product was removed within hours.
I am still wearing my Brisa enhancements. I don’t even notice they are on until I look at my digits to admire the beauty.

What a fabulous testimonial to a truly GREAT product!

Coming from a nail tech with your experience it is something to take notice of. :idea: I hope Lisa reads this and is proud!

Oooh see now I had never experienced gel until The Event except for one appointment for a new set that was uncomfortable due to heat spikes etc. It actually put me off of trying gel for myself so trying Brisa was an eye opener for sure. Your post just confirms that my choice to stick with it now and do the conversion is the right way to go. :hug:

Hi All.
My conversion to brisa is booked for feb 16th.. Ive had it booked from before Xmas.. Reading the above just makes me want to do the course today... I cant wait im like a child in a candy store.. xxx

I have mine booked for the 18th Feb. I'm soo excited! lol

My very first introduction to gel was also at the EVENT...
I honestly didnt think I would take much of an interest in gel... thought It would be a bit of a back seat or toenails only thing for me,
But the education at the event totally opened my eyes,
Plus I think I was very lucky to have been taught by the best !!! I would be mad to keep it for toenails only lol

I am doing the 'cut the cord' as soon as it becomes available... and I need to brush up on the training as some of the training I recieved has left 'emma's brain building' :lol:
but I am really looking forward to introducing gel ...

I remember Jeni did 2 brisa nails on me at the event, the colour was beautiful... the pink made my nails look soo healthy ,
When the time came for me to remove them I thought ooooohh noooo
removing nails isn't my favourite part of the job description lol, and the thought of having to file off the whole nail filled me with dread...
But OMG how easy is it to file off !!!!!
I couldn't belive it was so easy to remove yet is so strong when on iykwim...

It just made me love it even more

Glad to hear you are loving Brisa!

Hi All.
My conversion to brisa is booked for feb 16th.. Ive had it booked from before Xmas.. Reading the above just makes me want to do the course today... I cant wait im like a child in a candy store.. xxx

Glad you're so excited, see you on the 16th! :D

Latest posts

Back