Brisa Gel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dawney

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm ordering the Brisa Gel and just wanted to know a couple of things.
Do I need to just purchase a basic UV Gel?
Do i need to purchase a sculpture gel aswell as the above?

Think i'm getting confused. The training i had was with a gentle uv gel that' self levelling and cures 4minutes in the lamp.
Can someone please help me out as i'm wanting to go with Brisa but havent got a clue what I should be buying.

Thanks

I attended the Brisa course. I found it very helpful indeed. I had previously worked with gels, but I would recommend doing the course. That way you will know for sure about how to use the products to their full potential. I dont want to sound like a "sales" person, but the reputation does speak for its self. Honestly, its worth it in the long run. Hope this helps :)

Brisa comes in a professional kit with all the products you need AND you need to get the Brisa UV lamp. Brisa will not cure with a common or garden lamp.

One of the lovely girls in sales would be glad to help you if you ring 08452106060 or you can do a live chat with them on line .. look on the home page of the web site www.sweetsquared.com and you will see how to do it.

In the articles section here on the site you will find TWO articles with Q&A's on Brisa Gels. All your questions answered.
http://www.salongeek.com/general-articles/4115-brisa-gels-q.html

http://www.salongeek.com/general-articles/4146-brisa-gels-q-continued.html

If you want to understand Brisa thru and thru then a class you should certainly take.

Thanks ladies for this. I will conatct sweetsquared. I've just registered with them and so I will give them call and take it from there.
Thanks very much

Hi HUn,
You won't regret it, Brisa is a fab gel.
x x x :hug: x x x

Thanks very much PoshFloss....I'm sure I will be back for more advice..he he

BTW - Love the name..xx

Hi there!

I'm ordering the Brisa Gel and just wanted to know a couple of things.
Do I need to just purchase a basic UV Gel?
Do i need to purchase a sculpture gel aswell as the above?

Think i'm getting confused. The training i had was with a gentle uv gel that' self levelling and cures 4minutes in the lamp.
Can someone please help me out as i'm wanting to go with Brisa but havent got a clue what I should be buying.

Thanks
Hi Dawney, Welcome to the world of geekdom.
You wont be able to purchase Brisa unless you have had training with a CND educator, You may have to do a conversion course.
CND only sell professional products to professionals who have trained with them.
Book yourself on a course with them you wont regret it.
Jen xx

CND had a special offer on called "Cut the Cord" for their brisa gel conversion courses, it was a very good price and you can swap your existing lamp for a brisa one at a very discounted rate, you also receive a brisa gel kit, which on its own probably costs more than the training, so its a very good offer indeed, I think it's still on at the moment, you could enquire about it when you call sweet squared (I've got mine booked for 19th July, can't wait!). Good luck with it.

Latest posts

Back