Brisa lamp wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fairynice

Reaction score
Has anyone got a brisa lamp they would like to sell? After arriving home from The Event with my brisa kit I realised I couldn't offer this system without having the lamp... gutted we didn't get one with the kit... so I now would love to buy one that is for what ever reason sat on a geeks shelf.....
please pm me if you have a lonely lamp looking for a home...:hug:

:lol: I need one too, think I'm going to have to hit the pleading button with Mr Min to get one!

Emm's sticks hand up in the air ..........and waves madly.......​

ME ASWELL....ME ASWELLL........
:green:

Lol....

Btw are we allowed to do this on the site ???
I know we can't advertise but is asking like this ok guy's
soooooooooooo don't wanna get banned lol​

And me!! I'm gutted I can't have a play yet.
Dont want to have to wait for farther xmas. Already thinking of asking for my master classes for xmas, I think this means Ive cracked lol

Btw are we allowed to do this on the site ???
I know we can't advertise but is asking like this ok guy's

soooooooooooo don't wanna get banned lol​

I didn't ask, I just said I wanted one too :lol: I'd think the only way to get an offocial genuine one would be from S2 so thats what it will have to be for me :hug:

There's going to be one hell of a rush for these lamps! Except for Annabanna who's managed to blag Ketan Patel's Brisa Lamp off him - how lucky is she - good on you Anna!

And me!! I'm gutted I can't have a play yet.
Dont want to have to wait for farther xmas. Already thinking of asking for my master classes for xmas, I think this means Ive cracked lol

Lol it just means you are a geek mate :green:

Min I know you didn't ask for a second hand one....and me either I agreed with you that I want one lol...

But it still comes in handy to know if we are allowed to ask if we would like something someone may have but not need anymore, Like a doug schoon book for example ( :wink2: :smack: :green:)

It does feel a bit like 'having your liquid, but no powder!'
or brush lol!

There's going to be one hell of a rush for these lamps! Except for Annabanna who's managed to blag Ketan Patel's Brisa Lamp off him - how lucky is she - good on you Anna!

Actually Bev...it was my other half that managed to blag that lamp for annabanna...not realising that I didn't have one...lol how sick am I now...but very pleased that annabanna has one to get started with as she hadn't done gel before....I'm sure she'll have fun practising now....:hug::):cry::eek::lol:

Sorry to close the thread :hug:

I know everyone's mega excited (and who wouldn't be :D) about wanting to get going with their Brisa gels but we don't have buying/selling on the site. I'll leave the thread viewable though :wink2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back