Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, thank you! I read this by chance and I'm so glad I did! A client of mine is a realtor and refuses to leave her cell
phone alone while having her nails done. This last week she tried to pick it up off my table towel as soon as it had come out of the lamp(second coat). Fuzzies everywhere....agh! Thanks again Geeg💅

Glad you saw it.

Many companies teach that you have to have a sticky layer in order for the next coat to stick. This is quite untrue. By the way if you need confirmation I asked and it was confirmed by the head Chemist at CND. It is of course more time efficient not to remove the inhibition layer but 'if needs must' you can do it and there are no consequences.

Just a set in neutral pink on extension tips
This gel is the most amazing product I have used.
I finally am using a product I truly believe in and trust.
Thankyou CND for Brisa Lite Sculpting gel

these look lovely x

Glad you saw it.

Many companies teach that you have to have a sticky layer in order for the next coat to stick. This is quite untrue. By the way if you need confirmation I asked and it was confirmed by the head Chemist at CND. It is of course more time efficient not to remove the inhibition layer but 'if needs must' you can do it and there are no consequences.

That's very helpful to know, thank you. My ladies seem to all wear angora fluffy sweaters lately and fluffy bits get everywhere!

That's very helpful to know, thank you. My ladies seem to all wear angora fluffy sweaters lately and fluffy bits get everywhere!

It's VERY helpful to know :D I wonder if it's the same for Gelish ? :) xxx

It is the same for gels, of course.

Great :) no more having to tie my clients to their chairs anymore! Or slapping their wrists when they get fuzzies in their nails because they've been fidgeting! Woohoo lol (only kidding of course, although... I would love to do both sometimes hehe) :D x

It is the same for gels, of course.

Can I just confirm Gigi are you refers g to Brisa Lite or is the applicable to the Shellac Base Coat too?

Glad you saw it.

Thanks again, Geeg, for the confirmation and the double check, although I trusted your advice. Sure makes me feel better knowing I can just wipe off those nasty fuzzies if I need to...hugs

Great :) no more having to tie my clients to their chairs anymore! Or slapping their wrists when they get fuzzies in their nails because they've been fidgeting! Woohoo lol (only kidding of course, although... I would love to do both sometimes hehe) :D x

Dang....I love have an excuse to slap them for fidgeting...LOL. I'd never, but I'm tempted at times

My first set of overlays using brisa lite sculpting. I was worried I'd made the wrong decision getting the sculpting as I mainly do overlays and it seems people are only using it for length but I thought smoothing wouldn't offer the strength that my clients need. OMG I love it!! I applied 2 thiner layers and both myself and my client were so impressed with the smoothness and strength. Did tips on my own nails last night and can't believe how 'safe' they feel!! I don't usually let people have gel tips as they just can't keep em on. Not anymore :) Proud to say I am a true cnd girl now. L&p, gel and of course the amazing shellac x x x first attempt at foil too!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363684599.273194.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363684599.273194.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 311
My first set of overlays using brisa lite sculpting. I was worried I'd made the wrong decision getting the sculpting as I mainly do overlays and it seems people are only using it for length but I thought smoothing wouldn't offer the strength that my clients need. OMG I love it!! I applied 2 thiner layers and both myself and my client were so impressed with the smoothness and strength. Did tips on my own nails last night and can't believe how 'safe' they feel!! I don't usually let people have gel tips as they just can't keep em on. Not anymore :) Proud to say I am a true cnd girl now. L&p, gel and of course the amazing shellac x x x first attempt at foil too!

Beautiful! I, too really thought that the sculpting would be more for extensions, but...duh, why not a NNO? Off to the beauty supply on Thursday

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful! I, too really thought that the sculpting would be more for extensions, but...duh, why not a NNO? Off to the beauty supply on Thursday 💅

Thank you! I would definitely recommend brisa lite sculpting, love it! X

Beautiful! I, too really thought that the sculpting would be more for extensions, but...duh, why not a NNO? Off to the beauty supply on Thursday 💅

Hi, sorry to ask a stupid Q but what does NNO stand for? I'm guessing natural nail overlay, but thought I would ask lol xx

Hi, sorry to ask a stupid Q but what does NNO stand for? I'm guessing natural nail overlay, but thought I would ask lol xx

Yep you guess right.... Natural nail overlay :)

Jody

loving so easy to use. these are just smoothing with clearly pink. One custom blended tip sculpt.na.jpg

na1.jpg

First go at sculpted brisa lite enhancements, could be better..but happy all the same.

Attachments

• IMAG0470.jpg
    IMAG0470.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 557
First go at sculpted brisa lite enhancements, could be better..but happy all the same.

These are lovely :) mine is arriving today so I am looking forward to having a play later :)

These are lovely :) mine is arriving today so I am looking forward to having a play later :)

Thanks hun :) Yeah I couldn't wait either..that was the first time I had been able to do my nails in 3 months..was dyyyyying lol

Just rebalanced and re shellaced one of my clients Brisa lite sculptures

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363853432.553774.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363853432.553774.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 344

Latest posts

Back