Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cookieface

Reaction score
Thought i would start off a thread with all our pictures of how we have got on with our kits today...
Here is my pinky with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel in clear.... i'm hooked! Bye Bye Bio!
285248_213473928790406_887580830_n.jpg

Thank you for the pic. I'm stuck in work waiting to have a play with my kit when I get home. Been hoping someone would put some photos on! x

Thought i would start off a thread with all our pictures of how we have got on with our kits today...
Here is my pinky with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel in clear.... i'm hooked! Bye Bye Bio!
View attachment 27397

Mines just this second arrived I'm diving in!

The gels were a little cold when they arrived so i'm wondering if they will be more runny when warm, i loved the sculpting gel, it's thick and really easy to move around the nail and work with!

Wow, currently waiting for 15 year old daughter to come home to play! Although only have smoothing gel at moment, getting sculpting at Prof Beauty!

The gels were a little cold when they arrived so i'm wondering if they will be more runny when warm, i loved the sculpting gel, it's thick and really easy to move around the nail and work with!

Mine were really cold too and seemed very thick! Left them at room temp and seem better now!

Wow, currently waiting for 15 year old daughter to come home to play! Although only have smoothing gel at moment, getting sculpting at Prof Beauty!

LOL lucky daughter.....please post a pic when done x

Of course they should be at room temperature ... do NOT try and warm them up on a radiator .... just let them come to room temperature and then if using the Smoothing gel, give the bottles a nice shake always before using.

The Sculpting gel is naturally thicker as you would expect an enhancement gel to be, and very easy to use ... if you find that for you it isn't, then you need a class.

The Sculpting gel is naturally thicker as you would expect an enhancement gel to be, and very easy to use ... if you find that for you it isn't, then you need a class.[/QUOTE]

It's awesome, i love it!

Looks ace!! Did you find it easy to use?? xx

View attachment 27397

Haven't got BL yet, but could you tell me what is the best difference what you love about BL?

Haven't got BL yet, but could you tell me what is the best difference what you love about BL?

There is a technical thread on the main forum for questions like yours and it has been answered there. Read and enjoy .. many interesting questions.

There is a technical thread on the main forum for questions like yours and it has been answered there. Read and enjoy .. many interesting questions.

Thanks Geeg, will check it out!

Couldn't wait for a real person so I've dragged out my nail trainer :)
Vicki x
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360084140.461037.jpg

First client to have CND Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel & Shellac Vexed Violet.

Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel was a joy to work with.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360100204.631623.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360100204.631623.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 3,060
I don't do many enhancements and to be honest don't really like doing them but think brisa lite sculpting gel may change this, it's so easy to use and stays exactly where you put it, I love it! :hug:

Attachments

• brisalite.jpg
    brisalite.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 1,679
Ah gorgeous photos! starting my brisa training tomorrow! Can't wait! And made my hubby be my model for the smoothing gel today as he has ridges and wow, it is so fab!

I grabbed my parcel from the posty and left my hubby to sign for it lol x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360103263.198855.jpg

CND Brisa lite SCULPTING gel with CND Shellac .... Can anyone guess that colour???????

Latest posts

Back