Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natural nails with BL smoothing :)

734505_124270091090646_1798552687_n.jpg

First ever full set Brisa Lite. Used traditional polish bc she likes to change up color but I must say... This was almost effortless. IN LOVE!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363308143.465946.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363308143.465946.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 595
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363308165.475293.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363308165.475293.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 531
My lady has pulled off her BL smoothing & shellac 😩 so photo was taken after I soaked off what was left & the second picture is finished & looking beautiful again, but for how long for, god only knows!! I am embarrassed & they aren't even my nails!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363361185.055459.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363361185.055459.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 439
Yet another happy client with brisa smoothing gel, her nails are finally growing :lol:

Attachments

• candy pop.jpg
    candy pop.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 475
My nails love Brisa!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363450639.075096.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363450639.075096.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 345
Before and after Brisa lite smoothing and rubble shellac :) = one happy mammy!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363451193.194989.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363451193.194989.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 423
Before and after Brisa Lite smoothing and rubble shellac :) = one happy mammy!
It certainly transforms the ordinary to the extra ordinary doesn't it? :hug:

It amazes me! On my mums left hand looking at the picture on her ring finger she has a huge ridge on the right hand side of the nail that she has always had... Not any more!!!! Even I was shocked :)

It amazes me! On my mums left hand looking at the picture on her ring finger she has a huge ridge on the right hand side of the nail that she has always had... Not any more!!!! Even I was shocked :)

I have ridgy nails .. and I actually forget that I have them and then when I remove my Shellac I think, eww! Reminds me of my age!! lol Totally have my mum's nails .. nicely shaped but ... ridgy. My hands look half my age with Shellac. :lol:

And if that doesn't sell it nothing will ;-) I'm a true convert anyway?! Could I just ask... If you have one of those clients who struggle to remain still with the base coat tacky and happen to get fluff etc on their nails is there anything I can wipe it with that will remove the fluff efficiently but not compromise the service?

In my mums defence we did stop after the base coat to remove her callus peel! Haha

Thank you in advance

Jody x

And if that doesn't sell it nothing will ;-) I'm a true convert anyway?! Could I just ask... If you have one of those clients who struggle to remain still with the base coat tacky and happen to get fluff etc on their nails is there anything I can wipe it with that will remove the fluff efficiently but not compromise the service?

In my mums defence we did stop after the base coat to remove her callus peel! Haha

Thank you in advance

Jody x

Jody, you do not need the sticky layer in order for the next coat to stick so you could saturate the area with D.Sperse, remove any fuzzies, let it dry and off you go. Never be frightened to wipe the sticky layer off if you have to; it will not compromise the wear of Shellac.

My first go with Brisa Lite! I used Brisa Smoothing Gel on my lady but on the finger that has piece missing, I used Brisa lite sculpting gel. She was so impressed & so was I. I was so suprised how little you have to work the product. It does the job for you!

Attachments

• photo stitch.jpg
    photo stitch.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 922
Some say the Brisa Lite Sculpting gel is like it has been pre-programmed to go where you want it to .. I wouldn't put anything passed CND when it comes to that! :lol:

Gigi, I actually wasn't suprised because it's a CND product and I expect nothing less. More like Delighted! I love seeing my ladies so happy too! :lol:

Jody, you do not need the sticky layer in order for the next coat to stick so you could saturate the area with D.Sperse, remove any fuzzies, let it dry and off you go. Never be frightened to wipe the sticky layer off if you have to; it will not compromise the wear of Shellac.[/QUOTE

Oh wow that's amazing!!! Thank you so much... No more fishing out fuzzies for me ;-)

X

Just a set in neutral pink on extension tips
This gel is the most amazing product I have used.
I finally am using a product I truly believe in and trust.
Thankyou CND for Brisa Lite Sculpting gel

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363474585.267795.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363474585.267795.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 412
7aruhu7y.jpg

My mummys nails. She is a right pain when it comes to aftercare so I'm now going to text her at least twice a day saying solar oil now! Lol. Her 3 middle nails on her right hand are all badly peeling so we used Brisa Lite Smoothing on them. She wanted a neutral colour so we decided on Iced Cappuccino x1 layered with Beau and a glitter fade xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Brisa lite sculpting my first set on my self ... Please be gentle ;-) xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363562001.653830.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363562001.653830.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 355
Jody, you do not need the sticky layer in order for the next coat to stick so you could saturate the area with D.Sperse, remove any fuzzies, let it dry and off you go. Never be frightened to wipe the sticky layer off if you have to; it will not compromise the wear of Shellac.

Thank you, thank you! I read this by chance and I'm so glad I did! A client of mine is a realtor and refuses to leave her cell
phone alone while having her nails done. This last week she tried to pick it up off my table towel as soon as it had come out of the lamp(second coat). Fuzzies everywhere....agh! Thanks again Geeg💅

Latest posts

Back