Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucielu, I just mixed a little white into my clear cure, then i used the cover thinly from zone 2 out over zone 1 cured and then clear over the top of all zones cured filed and shaped, x

OMG - got my BL sculpting gel today :) I'm soooooooo happy!!

I am going to do the conversion course before I start to do sculpts on clients , but I did an overlay on myself today with Shellac Fedora over clear BL sculpting and am totally IN LOVE!!

This gel just sits where you out it - so different from Bio Sculpture.

Firstly I had a play in a tip to see how it moved - once i had finished playing with it I set it aside to start my own nails and when I looked at the tip when I was finished - the gel hadn't moved - not a bit - it just sat there on the tip where i left it all ready and waiting ti be cured :) - if that was any other gel I've used in the past it would have dripped right off!

My nails are rock hard too :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363894257.775204.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363894257.775204.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 386
Really struggled with my sisters today. They weren't the best but I do know this gel is the easiest I've ever used x myself prefer l&p but this really is swaying me

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363895621.833657.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1363895621.833657.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 452
Booked my BL sculpting course today - soooooo excited! Although not til 9th April :-(

My first BL Sculptures using forms! No perfect I know
uguqejen.jpg

Watch out for touching the skin with the product. I can see this in a few places and the edge will lift there for sure. A really nice set to look at. :hug:

Watch out for touching the skin with the product. I can see this in a few places and the edge will lift there for sure. A really nice set to look at. :hug:

Thanks Geeg x

These are brisa lite sculpt overlays, with mop and studio white shellac.

Such a lovely product to work with x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364149598.670860.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364149598.670860.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 451
BL sculpting gel with Shellac Purple Purple over Shellac Hotski to Tchotchke with carved design :)

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364585756.543410.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364585756.543410.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 391
BL sculpting gel with Shellac Purple Purple over Shellac Hotski to Tchotchke with carved design :)

Oooooh. I love these. I'm getting these colours, and a few more, on Tuesday. I can't wait to try the purple purple on myself.

Tried to do this the other week but had no success. As soon as I carved out the shape it just filled in again lol so had to give up xx

Tried to do this the other week but had no success. As soon as I carved out the shape it just filled in again lol so had to give up xx

Let the Shellac sit on the nail for around 30 seconds to a minute, then do your carving. The shellac starts to set a little bit and doesn't pool back in to itself so it's a lot easier to do a design :hug:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

That's a good description planky! I'm usually waiting for the lamp anyway so there is prob a 30 sec delay for me which is prob why I don't get the closing in :)

My first go with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel (on myself) this is the good hand lol

y6yva4yr.jpg

Criticism welcome!

My first go with Brisa Lite Sculpting gel (on myself) this is the good hand lol

y6yva4yr.jpg

Criticism welcome!

Nothing to criticize from my view. They're beautiful

My first attempt at brisa lite French sculpture overlay, I've done them too thin but they look nice practice makes perfect x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364937800.400699.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364937800.400699.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 377
My first attempt at brisa lite French sculpture overlay, I've done them too thin but they look nice practice makes perfect x

Those are beautifully done!

I did mine really thin apart from the central vertical apex and I was amazed how tough they turned out to be ! The secret's in the structure not the thickness.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364939373.560051.jpg
I posted this up on another thread earlier and it seems to be popular... :o
Anyhoo, I thought it was useful to show how well the pink CND Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel covers the natural free edge. I can't see it, can you? ;) I LOVE this gel! :)

Thank you Geeg!! Well chuffed you like them,i did just that and did the vertical apex.
I soaked off acrylic and put these on just hope she isn't as heavy handed with these.
Would have liked them to have been shorter but my client loves them xx

Latest posts

Back