Brisa Lite pictures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you Geeg!! Well chuffed you like them,i did just that and did the vertical apex.
I soaked off acrylic and put these on just hope she isn't as heavy handed with these.
Would have liked them to have been shorter but my client loves them xx

They are perfectly proportioned and a real CND crisp perfect looking set. X

Really struggling with BL French :( need to book on to a course ASAP!
Only my 2nd set so practice makes perfect!

u7etaqe5.jpg

I'm struggling to get crisp smile lines with the sculpting gel. It is my first time working with as I use to use L&P and I have done a set of them for 2 yrs. I know I need lots and lots of practice but is there any tips at all. I don't have the steadiest of hands 😳 thank you

I'm struggling to get crisp smile lines with the sculpting gel. It is my first time working with as I use to use L&P and I have done a set of them for 2 yrs. I know I need lots and lots of practice but is there any tips at all. I don't have the steadiest of hands �� thank you

There are lots of ways to achieve crisp smiles but 'stringing' is certainly one of the best ways. Have you watched the video? It really is pretty easy to do in actual fact.

And of course you can always dip a nice brush with a point into your D Sperse (IPA), wipe the brush nearly dry and then swipe the smile to make sure of perfection. Then of course there is the 'Cool Blue trick' for smoothing if the white looks too rough after applying and you think it won't file smooth. The following video may help short term, but I'd get booking on that class as soon as you can. Can't beat a good class with a great teacher.

BRISA LITE REMOVEABLE SCULPTING GEL - CND Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel in Minutes - YouTube

Just though Id share - i did my Brisa Lite Sculpting conversion today :). Learnt soooooooo much! Only managed to get one of my models hands done ;-)

Then spent wayyyy too much in the Sweet Shop :). But got lots of lovely bits and pieces ... And can't wait to get my hands on them.

The trainer demo'd on the pinky and I did the rest :). Now I just need lots of practice!! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to convert!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365524272.612480.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365524272.612480.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 493
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365524292.670053.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365524292.670053.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 365
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365524314.573401.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365524314.573401.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 346
Good job !!! Really. Did you do your Conversion at the new Sweet Squared office? I'm dying to see it. x

Good job !!! Really. Did you do your Conversion at the new Sweet Squared office? I'm dying to see it. x

No, Geeg - I had already booked it at Creative Academy :) I did my course with Michelle there - she really focused on my weaknesses :)

However, I did pop round to Sweet Squared after to see Jenny and spent a few bob!!

Its coming on well :)

Oh and I met a lovely young man from the mainland office - who is helping with the set up - I think his name is Johnny?

:)

Oh and I met a lovely young man from the mainland office - who is helping with the set up - I think his name is Johnny?

:)

Oh .. the lovely John. Who can resist him!! He is a doll and works at S2 head office in Leeds. They are missing him. You did a great job. x

Ok so hubby comes in from work with a split down one nail and a bit hanging off and is flapping about saying he doesn't want it to split any further down - so what do I do - whip out my trusty BL smoothing gel and voila!! Excuse the poor state of his hands - he wouldn't let me do anything other than that what he deemed necessary lol - I even took the shine off the top coat for him :)

It's now lovely and smooth and won't catch on a thing :) x

Before and after shots:

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365539983.945649.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365539983.945649.jpg
    139.9 KB · Views: 347
  • ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365540074.228490.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365540074.228490.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 354
Ok so hubby comes in from work with a split down one nail and a bit hanging off and is flapping about saying he doesn't want it to split any further down - so what do I do - whip out my trusty BL smoothing gel and voila!! Excuse the poor state of his hands - he wouldn't let me do anything other than that what he deemed necessary lol - I even took the shine off the top coat for him :)

It's now lovely and smooth and won't catch on a thing :) x

Before and after shots:

Bingo!! Good job. Did you glue the 'flap' down first ? This can be a further help with the kind of break he had.

Bingo!! Good job. Did you glue the 'flap' down first ? This can be a further help with the kind of break he had.

Thank you :) he was very pleased! I didn't glue it down first - will be sure to remember that tip for next time :)

x

I am getting my Brisa Lite Sculpting Gel kit today! SO EXCITED! Cant wait to get my hands on it!!

So glad that the fingertips centre is opened today. :D

Once i have had a play around with it and do some nice sets i'm going to upload them on here :D

I am trying to convince my brother to let me practice on him (he has nice shaped nails) as he thinks nail enhancement damages the natural nail & i want to prove to him it doesn't :twisted:

Here in Melbourne we had the beauty expo today, so got my mitts on the brisa lite smoothing kit (among a few other things :D) Super dooper excited!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365935620.346808.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365935620.346808.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 363
Why dont we over in the uk get things diplayed lovely like u have the new spring colours :( and u got the brisa lite bag :(

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

Here in Melbourne we had the beauty expo today, so got my mitts on the brisa lite smoothing kit (among a few other things :D) Super dooper excited!!!

Wow what a beautiful display! I am a bit jealous. :love:

Wow loving the purple and red bags and the display for the sweet dreams collection. Wish we had those in UK x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Thanks everyone they're gorgeous aren't they, only thing is we have to wait a few more months til the newer colours are released xx

Why dont we over in the uk get things diplayed lovely like u have the new spring colours :( and u got the brisa lite bag :(

Sent from my GT-I9305 using SalonGeek

That is just nonsense! Sorry you missed out, but We do get these things in the UK. ... Been selling the bags in black for years in one form or another and as for the Shellac displays they are available but most UK techs like to buy open stock colours separately rather than the collections.

We had hundreds of the Brisa Lite silver bags, BUT they sold out very quickly and were a limited edition ... We even snagged hundreds more And they sold out in minutes. If you want special displays and bags then you will need to be quicker off the mark next time! :biggrin:

View attachment 31720
I posted this up on another thread earlier and it seems to be popular... :o
Anyhoo, I thought it was useful to show how well the pink CND Brisa Lite Removable Sculpting Gel covers the natural free edge. I can't see it, can you? ;) I LOVE this gel! :)

These are beautiful :Love:

Latest posts

Back