Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel in semi-sheer pink?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tranquility UK

Reaction score
Is there a way without using shellac to create a semi sheer natural pink with brisa lite smoothing?

Also which shellac pink would give this effect?

Just looking at options for my clients that don't want to pay for both brisa lite and shellac.

Is there a way without using shellac to create a semi sheer natural pink with brisa lite smoothing?

Also which shellac pink would give this effect?

Just looking at options for my clients that don't want to pay for both brisa lite and shellac.

have you tried CND additives?

BL Smoothing Gel doesn't have to add much more to your service cost so if it is incorporated into your Shellac service I'm sure our clients will pay the extra £3-5 for that extra bit of strength they gain from it.

All of them! :D If I had to choose though, I would start with haute pink, cerulean blue, antique bronze, and titanium pearl. They are so much fun. I think you asked which shellac colors are a natural pink. Negligee, romantique, moonlight & roses are all very sheer. Any of those on top of brighter colors tones them down. Titanium pearl can make virtually any color pastel. Hope that gives you some ideas.

You wouldn't really be able to make BL Smoothing gel semi sheer as its clear you would need to add white to make it semi sheer... We don't have a white additive we have titanium pearl but you would need to use a bit to make it semi sheer but this would also make it very pearly. I just just recommend apply a CND Shellac colour over like Beau :)

Beaus great for this look :)

Thanks everyone... Off to s2 to buy additives :D x

Latest posts

Back