Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't had a confirmation email and I ordered at 00:16 this morning ={

Someone else had this and had to ring S2, I think yo better ring them in the morning and check, does your account still show pending??

Just a quick question which gel is recommended for silk repairs? The smoothing or the sculpting? X

Not to gloat or anything, but just got back from the supplier with one of each kit in my hands........ opening as we speak..... it's so pretty!

Not to gloat or anything, but just got back from the supplier with one of each kit in my hands........ opening as we speak..... it's so pretty!

this made me giggle!! enjoy hun xx

Just a quick question which gel is recommended for silk repairs? The smoothing or the sculpting? X

Silk repairs?? Please explain what you mean?

Silk repairs?? Please explain what you mean?

When you've got a split nail, usually quite low down. I repair using silk wrap and hard gel but wondered if I would be able to use BL to do a repair instead and if so which one?
Thanks

Someone else had this and had to ring S2, I think yo better ring them in the morning and check, does your account still show pending??

Yes it does =(

Do they not fulfill orders on a first come first serve basis? I will be heart broken if it doesn't come tomorrow

When you've got a split nail, usually quite low down. I repair using silk wrap and hard gel but wondered if I would be able to use BL to do a repair instead and if so which one?
Thanks

Its the Smoothing Gel hun x

I too am hoping the smoothing gel will be ideal for setting crystals in! :)

loving hearing the reviews from those who have gotten their paws on it already!

how thinly can you apply the smoothing gel? You apply like Shellac base coat but it is the smoothing gel is just a tad thicker, seal the edges and cure 2 minutes.

does it add much bulk to the nail under shellac? No it does not.

can you add multiple layers for really thin weak nails or is that unnecessary?
BL Smoothing gel is designed for one coat use. You cannot build with the smoothing gel. If you need more strength for thin bendy or damaged nails then that is the job of the BL Sculpting gel; which is why we have two different gels for those different client needs.

your answer is here waffle

Its the Smoothing Gel hun x

sorry overlap...

I think you can do a repair on a split with the sculpting gel on its own or you could also use silk or fiberglass under the smoothing gel either.

Thanks

Depending on the repair CND Brisa lite removable SMOOTHING gel under your CND Shellac may be enough on a very minor snag

However in most cases CND Brisa lite removable SCULPTING gel will be your go to guy! You don't have to sculpt or apply a clean tip with it you can do a overlay as the SCULPTING gel will provide the strength you will need!

I wouldn't recommend putting silk etc under the CND Brisa Lite systems you don't need the the gel can do its 'job' on its own! And also saves you the cost of the silk!

sorry overlap...

I think you can do a repair on a split with the sculpting gel on its own or you could also use silk or fiberglass under the smoothing gel either.

CND Brisa lite removable SMOOTHING gel it applied super duper thin!!! If you applied silk etc under it you may be able to feel the silk depending on when you apply it! Also SMOOTHING gel is strong enough on its own.... If you need that little bit more go for CND Brisa Lite removable SCULPTING gel or even liquid and powder?

ive had my email too and my orders normally come at around 9am so cannot wait!xx

Mine too I know what we will be be doing come 9.15 lol x

Yes it does =(

Do they not fulfill orders on a first come first serve basis? I will be heart broken if it doesn't come tomorrow

Sadly I don't think it will come tomorrow now, sounds like it hit a hiccup like another geeks did when ordered early, tho they did say it was reserved, give them a ring early and I'm sure they'll sort it out hun

This is what I read earlier :)

Hi everyone, just a quick note to say that I ordered the sculpting pack online late last night at about 12.20 am. I got a bit worried when other geeks on here started getting their fulfilled e-mails when I hadn't yet!:)

So I checked my S2 orders and it only showed up as pending fulfillment. I've just phoned S2 and apparently the paperwork never went through to the warehouse but the very helpful girl on the phone just put the order through to the warehouse for me, and it's getting sent out later.

I was a bit worried because the sculpting kit is now out of stock, so was worried that they hadn't got one for me. But S2 told me not to worry as one was allocated to me when I ordered.:)

Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else on here ordered late last night - might be worth checking your orders to see if it says pending fulfillment. If it does, might be worth giving S2 a ring to see if the order went through to the warehouse OK.

Hope this makes sense and helps! ;)

Hi Sammy 82,

That was me who posted earlier, I had the same. I ordered the sculpting kit at about 12.20 am but got worried when I didn't get a 'fullfilled' e-mail today, but other people did who ordered later.

I rang S2 who were very helpful, the lady I spoke to said the order didn't go through to the warehouse, but not to worry as the stock was reserved for me when I ordered - so don't worry, yours is prob just sitting there in the warehouse waiting!

They sorted it out brilliantly, about 10 mins later I got the fulfilled e-mail with tracking no., then later this eve I got another e-mail saying it's due to be delivered tomorrow, which I thought was great service I must say.

Don't worry, I'm sure it's fine. Ring them tomorrow and they will sort it out for you, hopefully you will have your kit Wednesday. Hope I have put your mind at rest :hug:

P.S sorry about only just posting, I have only just logged back on. Was not being anti-social! ;)

Can anyone help.....I booked on brisa lite SCULPTING course today & getting the kit on the day, so will I learn smoothing on the course also and be able to do smoothing with the sculpting kit or is that a totally different thing...getting confused now xx

:irked: oh

Thanks for the info xxx

Latest posts

Back