Brisa Lite?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Odee

Reaction score
is this a new soak off gel? any info any one?xx

is this a new soak off gel? any info any one?xx

where did you even here that..

looks like this is could be the big thing that geeg was hinting at for 2013...

just googled and found a lot of information on classes starting february 2013
and also this website which seems to indicate it is some kind of soak off gel which is kind to nails but strong enough to build enhancements...

https://www.theindustrysource.com/content/brisa-lite-sculpting-pack

769765.jpg

Awesome! Wooohoo..been waiting and hoping for this.

Just found this website...

CND Secrets of Brisa

Oops, crossed posts.

Have a look at the new banners on S2 website ;)

Amelia, I think the S2 website is about to get some serious traffic, lol!

Well Geeks, we did tell you to keep your eyes peeled! Well spotted.

Have a good nose through January's Scratch magazine too... ;)

Hehehe...soo excited about this! Absolutely love brisa gel but the fact I have to buff it off really puts me off using it on myself so this is a god send :D

cant wait for this, Cant seenm to add picture, but found page on google. It needs no buffing to the natural nail either page the industry source
x:)

oops just seen this was added above, great don't you think, My clients are just going to love this.xx so excited can you tell lol.x

any idea how much training will be or when we can book in?

Eeeep! This won't make the current Brisa obsolete will it?! Hope not as I've only just got going with this!

Eeeep! This won't make the current Brisa obsolete will it?! Hope not as I've only just got going with this!

No it won't. Brisa Gel is a permanent enhancement..this new Brisa Lite lasts about upto 3 weeks.

Aww SNAP! They've gone and done it now! My credit card will be exhausted! Woohoo................at the product not my credit card being exhausted lol..:)))))))

Amelia, I think the S2 website is about to get some serious traffic, lol!

Well Geeks, we did tell you to keep your eyes peeled! Well spotted.

Have a good nose through January's Scratch magazine too... ;)

About to send more traffic there way ....

50% off all seasonal items! I got some more Scentsation hand lotions and the Almond soothing cream and solar oil in the lovely cosmetic bag! Ohhh I do love a good sale!!

Just had a mooch around and there is a Sculpting Pack and Smoothing Pack. Its all very exciting :)

Ive asked Sweet Squared and they are just waiting on infor from CND regarding training

Vicki x

Oooooh. How exciting. I can't wait for pro beauty. :) :) :) :)

No it won't. Brisa Gel is a permanent enhancement..this new Brisa Lite lasts about upto 3 weeks.

Phew! Will be interesting to see if/how the two products can be used together.

Sounds fab for someone who just wants enhancements for say a wedding or special occ, but normally can't or for say a holiday and can't wear them for work so needs them removed when back.

Looking forward to hearing more.

OMG!!

OMG!!

I am so excited and have been waiting patiently for this moment ... CND are bringing out a soak off gel ... hooray!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back