Brisa New gels.... been away a long time!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimmberlei

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I have been away from nails for quite sometime and this week started to look back at my supplies n stuff. Anyway, i know you will probably shoot me down for missing the biggest gossip but what happened to CND website and what are these new gels???

Brisa Neutral Pink opaque, semi sheer and sheer?

I cant seem to tap in the right words to for the threads!!!

Sorry guys, i need to know!!!

Thanks in advance for the answers!

K x:lol:

which CND website are you after?

for UK it's S2 (sweet squarred) which distributes the products.

ive been away for a couple of years on and off and yes, ive noticed the website has changed!!

Can anyone give me information on these gels please or a good link??

Cheers!

ive been away for a couple of years on and off and yes, ive noticed the website has changed!!

Can anyone give me information on these gels please or a good link??

Cheers!

I've just ordered the opaque gels, Cool Pink, Neutral Pink and Warm Pink. Hoping for some excellent coverage!!! I've heard they're like the L&P Custom Blends.

Ooooh can't wait to try them out!!!!

I've just ordered the opaque gels, Cool Pink, Neutral Pink and Warm Pink. Hoping for some excellent coverage!!! I've heard they're like the L&P Custom Blends.

Ooooh can't wait to try them out!!!!

Sorry... meant to say the Sweet Squared website is Sweet Squared - Home

And I think that Sam Sweet said that he's working on an online shop for it too! YAY!

I hope they are too!
Ive seen some other ones, sheer pink, sheer and opaque. What are these like? Anyone used them and how do you rate them?

K x

I hope they are too!
Ive seen some other ones, sheer pink, sheer and opaque. What are these like? Anyone used them and how do you rate them?

K x

How would you rate anything from Creative ... awesome of course!

All the new gels are beautiful and very easy to use. The coverage gels ... cover. The semi coverage gels ... cover less. The glitters and coloured gels are a dream to use an go on like paint.

Perhaps the best advice would be for you to ring Sweet Squared 08452106060 and get your name on their mailing list so you will know the 'latest' in the Creative world and keep yourself up to date.

my brisa col s r chipping am i applying to thick ? i applied clear coat first is that right ? x

I have the new opaque gels in, cool, neutrlal and warm pink, the shimmer set and the colours.

With these you can do almost anything..........and I do :lol:

I have the new opaque gels in, cool, neutrlal and warm pink, the shimmer set and the colours.

With these you can do almost anything..........and I do :lol:

Pictures???? With wine in the pic, preferable ;)

My supplier just got them in, haven't picked mine up yet, plan to do so this week :)

And the giraffe is killing me, Adele :) xo

Pictures???? With wine in the pic, preferable ;)

My supplier just got them in, haven't picked mine up yet, plan to do so this week :)

And the giraffe is killing me, Adele :) xo

Oooh I'm not good with techy things like cameras:confused:

And I've been accused of killing the giraffe:green:

Latest posts

Back