Brisa over Bio Sculpture

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dids

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if its okay to put Brisa gel over Bio Sculpture gel. I have a lady coming in who has Bio on and wants an infill. As no one in the area does Bio she has asked me to do it. What do you all think. Would I be better to soak of Bio Sculpture first. I'm not sure they'll be compatible. Thanks in advance for any advice

I can tell you, as a Bio Tech that I have put Bio over Brisa and they are compatible. It lasted well and gave a good finish, but as for the result the other way, I've never tried this.

as long as there is no serious lifting and you let her know that there maybe a slight colour difference. there should be no probs.

If the Bio enhancement is tight and secure, then you can put Brisa over the overlay.

Ooh this is a real surprise to me ... can you really infill a soak off gel with a file off gel?
I always thought that as Biosculpt was quite flexible & 'rubbery' it would be a big no no to use a file off gel over the top ... guess you learn something new every day!

i would say dont do it you will get 'cracking' as the foundation ie bio is too flexy.

I have tried brisa finish gloss over bio and it cracks on the stress area.

Soak it off and start fresh and save yourself a headache.

amb x

Latest posts

Back