Brisa with a bit of bling

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ValencianNails

Positivity rules!
Reaction score
decided to have another Brisa practise this afternoon and came up with these...

any pointers you can give me would be fab.
thanks
Sandi xx

they look brill...well done....your smiles are lovely...nice length....and i love the bling xxx

I done my Brisa conversion in the week. I think yours are fab, really lovely. Wish mine looked that good Xxx

Hi There!

There look really good!you should be really pleased with them.:rolleyes: how long did there take you to do?And how did you do you right hand,if you write with your right?

i want to start doing my own but not sure how there would turn out as I'm right handed!:Grope:

Anyway! Well Dune.....................

They are really nice love them xxx

Caz xxx

they took about 2 hours in total, i did my left hand first (i'm right handed) and then did my right hand (with my wrong hand... if that makes sense lol).
have a go Sarah and see how you get on, you can always buff them off if you're not pleased with the results.

thanks for your kind words, really encouraging :D
xx

Now that's how i would love my own nails to look! :Love:

For some reason when I do my own nails with tip and gel they end up with white patches in the middle of the nail underneath the product (as if it has not bonded)!They don't do it anyone else though only my own!

gorgeous as usual! they look very smooth and natural, your smiles are gorgeous!

they look perfect, beautiful smile lines,they are smooth....that's perfection......i can't do such a good job on myself and it looks like your right hand.....well done.

very nice!! Well done, i can only do my left hand and i am constantly walking around with one hand done. lol!

Very chic!! Nice work!!

xxxmwah

very nice....did you use the white gel paint or have you sculpted with the white sculpting gel as the whites look lovely and even. I like the gems too, what colours are they and were they encased in the builder gel.

Just one thing i noticed though saying as you asked.....the free edge of the middle finger seems a little wide and uneven. The edges don't seem to be quite straight if you know what i mean.

When i am finishing I turn the hand around and look at the nails from the clients veiw, as they always seems to show inconsistances in shape.

HTH....very nice though :)

i just love the look of gel

fresh and chic

mamma said:
very nice....did you use the white gel paint or have you sculpted with the white sculpting gel as the whites look lovely and even. I like the gems too, what colours are they and were they encased in the builder gel.
Just one thing i noticed though saying as you asked.....the free edge of the middle finger seems a little wide and uneven. The edges don't seem to be quite straight if you know what i mean.
When i am finishing I turn the hand around and look at the nails from the clients veiw, as they always seems to show inconsistances in shape.
HTH....very nice though :)
i suffer from very flat and short nail beds :( it's been a pain since before I can remember lol
the middle finger looks flatter than the rest, i'm thinking it's because the smile line is shallower.
I used the paint-on-white, it flowed really well and stayed where i put it :)
the gems were bought in Valencia, they are AB teardrops, really pretty. I put them on after the sculpting gel and sealed them with the Finishing Gloss.
xx

Latest posts

Back