Buddying Up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbers_81

Reaction score
Hi Guys and Gals,

I work on a mobile basis as a spray tanner. I'm North East based (Tyne and Wear) and looking for more ways to promote my business, get new clients etc.

Are there any other North East geeks on here that do nail extensions etc as I would be interested in buddying up with someone to do parties together.....Something along the lines of ''nail and spray tan offer'' - We go to the clients house I spray tan you do their nails etc etc...

Or do a referral scheme between us so anyone who asks me about nails I pass onto you and vice versa :)

Just a thought but if anyone is interested or has any ideas to help our businesses grow please reply or PM me :)

Thanks,

Kim x

I'm not in your area hun, but I think its a great idea:hug:

I would love to do that but I don't have anyone in my area. Good luck looking though babes x

I'm nowhere near you so can't help but I think it's a great idea. 'haps other geeks in other areas could buddy up as well

Thanks there doesn't seem to be anyone on here from my area though :cry: or at least anyone who is interested.

Kim x

I already have a few therapists I work alongside when doing parties, sorry and I don't get asked for any tans in your area as it clearly states the areas I travel to on my website.
Be patient, you only posted on Sunday, most people lucky enough would have been enjoying the sunny Bank Holiday weekend.

I'm not in your area but just to say I've recently "buddied up" with a therapist. She does spray tans and I'm doing minx. We do party nights - usually a thursday ready for the weekend - working either mobile, or from her salon.

So far it looks like a good way to do it. Hope it works for you hun x

Latest posts

Back