Business Name - Nails and Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i like beauty squared!

how about 'mirror mirror on the wall.....' lol
Beautilicious - one near me called that,
Serenity
Sanctuary
Oasis
Sexy (morning sexy lol??)

I've been meaning to PM you Sherrie - I'm about to tain in Spray tanning and wanted your opinion on Sienna X and Tantrick.

I like Beauty Squared (what if I move though?). Morning Sexy....ha ha ha ha...my boyfriend might get a bit jealous!!!! :lol:

I like Mirror Mirror on the Wall and Sanctuary....

Oh you girls are just too good at this and now my heads spinning with also these fab names...... :green:

x

i like beauty squared!

how about 'mirror mirror on the wall.....' lol
Beautilicious - one near me called that,
Serenity
Sanctuary
Oasis
Sexy (morning sexy lol??)

I might be biased :green: But I like Beauty Squared too! Pity I don't need the name! x

Classic Beauty
Timeless Beauty

I think beauty squared is fab and it wouldnt matter if you moved cos you could have it as beauty2 (small 2) as in maths calculation which would mean all round beauty :green:

Pm me if you want lol :hug:

I might be biased :green: But I like Beauty Squared too! Pity I don't need the name! x

Yeah, I'm coming round to the idea to be honest! But what if I move? Mind you, by then it'd probably have stuck as my name to people who know me.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: this is how I feel now!!!!! Ha ha...so tired from work and got brainache!!!! x

I think beauty squared is fab and it wouldnt matter if you moved cos you could have it as beauty2 (small 2) as in maths calculation which would mean all round beauty :green:

Pm me if you want lol :hug:

That's what I meant you clever girl! Hopefully by the time you move love, you will have so many customers that the name will be less important!
:hug:

what about the opposite, like Jade Goodie had Ugli you could have Mingers or Mooses!! pmsl or Mingers & Mooses!!

Brainache Beauty :green:

Hmmm.

I like 'Lovely' as well because like Gorgeous, Beautiful etc. it's short sweet and to the point (and also sounds good when answering the phone :))

How about S.C.2?

Sir Charles Squared. Then again, you may move, it may date and it doesn't really say anything about your profession. Hmmmm

Thought of Natty Tips too but that's more to do with nails, unless you stick Beauty on the end of it?

The thing is you want something that

a) rolls off the tongue with ease, there's nothing worse than trying to answer the phone and tripping up (or worse still, the people phoning you can't say it :eek:)

b) People can understand what the name of your salon is when you answer the phone. I spend all my working day phoning various companies and I don't understand what more than half of the companies names are when they answer the phone because they are either super long, or the receptionist is trying to get out the name of the company so quickly so she can ask how she can help me! Slow down love!

c) You aren't going to regret it in 2, 3, 4 years time. Remember K.I.S.S?

I hope you find one that suits you hun :). I have to say, I had fun :lol:

How about as a last punt 'Urban Beauty'

See, I can't help myself, lol!

xx

I love the mingers and mooses idea! What about Ugly Fu**ers!

I love the mingers and mooses idea! What about Ugly Fu**ers!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LOVE IT, LOVL!

I've really cheered myself up now!

I'm in stitches here girls!!!! This thread has certainly cheered me up tonight! :lol::green::lol:

I've been meaning to PM you Sherrie - I'm about to tain in Spray tanning and wanted your opinion on Sienna X and Tantrick.

I like Beauty Squared (what if I move though?). Morning Sexy....ha ha ha ha...my boyfriend might get a bit jealous!!!! :lol:

I like Mirror Mirror on the Wall and Sanctuary....

Oh you girls are just too good at this and now my heads spinning with also these fab names...... :green:

x

LaurieClaire,

My friend Ren just started using Sienna x and she thinks it's fab! She's fab too in all honesty! I'm sure she won't mind if you want to pm her also, her username is pinkren68 :)

xx

Its just getting better and better! Ugly Trolls? Munters? xx I'll have to get suggestions from my husband - he's usually good with the nasty descriptions!

Its just getting better and better! Ugly Trolls? Munters? xx I'll have to get suggestions from my husband - he's usually good with the nasty descriptions!

funny enough my hubby just suggested Munters!! lmfao! :green:

how about Mingers and Munters then?

LaurieClaire - we have picked your name for you! It's a pity you don't do waxing as a friend of mine suggested Maingy Minge Waxing for Mingers and Munters!

x

Latest posts

Back