Business Name - Nails and Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a thought - is it possibe that you might add further treatments in the future? If so, then it may be best to choose a name that would cover this. I.E Tips and Tans could imply that these are the only ervices you offer, but in the future you might train in other treatments. It woiuld save you re-branding in the future x :hug:

I agree, I have been thinking along these lines as I don't want to be in this position again and having to change it all.

Any ideas on a name that covers all aspects, just in case, but isn't too misleading.... x:hug:x

I Like Gorgeous,

because you can answer every phone call with " Hello Gorgeous " which is bound to make anyone smile.

I Like Gorgeous,

because you can answer every phone call with " Hello Gorgeous " which is bound to make anyone smile.

I love this but there is a salon in my town called Gorgeous. :cry:

I thought there was double checked this morning...I was quite liking the idea.

Any ideas on something similar to this? :rolleyes:

I'm starting to go off the idea of just using and Nails and Tanning name as I do eventually intend to introduce other things.....so.....any help girls. You've all been great so far and now I've changed my mind...typical me!!! :o

Any more ideas girls and guys? I'm really stuck...still....

I've been doing a bit of research but am just useless at this! Any name, not necessarily for just nails and tanning... :green:

You lot have been brill - I appreciate all your help and if you're out of new ideas then no worries! :hug:

Exquisite Beauty

Beautiful You

Lovely

Your Worth It! Beauty Salon

The Beauty Gallery

Be Beautiful

You could go by the name of the road you're in? E.g Abbey Road Beauty?

Barbarella's

The Beauty Crew

Everything Goes (Good for waxers! Lol!)

Bond Girls

Boogie Bodies

Buffed Bodies

Tantastic Beauty & Nails

The Guilded Beauty

Deluxe

Opulence personified

Pamper Me

Sweet Treats Beauty

Smooth & Shine

All That Glitters

Glow Beauty

The Feel Good Factor

The Beauty Experience

Radiate Beauty

Dream Bodies

Polished

Sophisticated Beauty

Bedazzled

Beauty Daze

Sensational

Scentsational

Amazing Grace

Yummy Mummy

Scrumptious

Delicious

Pulchritudinous :eek:! Couldn't resist this one when I saw it, lol! It means "of persons only; having great physical beauty; "pulchritudinous movie stars""

Yo! Beauty

Some of these are a bit :eek::?::o but you can always add '& / beauty'

Sarah. xx

Sorry just thought of another one :o

The One & Only Beauty Shop

x

What about something like Bootiful Bodies.

Also Redsadie - have you been saving them all up? You are good!

Yes...where did all these come from???!!!! :eek: You're brill!!!!

Oh my god...how am I going to decide now? Well I live in a place called Sir Charles Square so could use that as I'll be working from home...no, doesn't sound right?! :rolleyes:

Oh now I'm typing this I can't remember half of what you came up with...rubbish...memory like a siv at the moment!!!!

x:hug:x

What about Beauty Squared?

I love this but there is a salon in my town called Gorgeous. :cry:

I thought there was double checked this morning...I was quite liking the idea.

Any ideas on something similar to this? :rolleyes:

I'm starting to go off the idea of just using and Nails and Tanning name as I do eventually intend to introduce other things.....so.....any help girls. You've all been great so far and now I've changed my mind...typical me!!! :o

Beautiful, because you answer the phone with hello beautiful or good morning beautiful:confused:

Right guys....

I've narrowed this down the following;

Bronzed n Buffed

Gorgeous (although, there is a salon local to me with this name) :cry:

Funky Tips 'n' White Bits

Funky Tips 'n' Gorgeous Bits

Tantastic Talons

Beauty Squared

Smooth & Shine

but I'm still not sure.........? :irked:

Well, you have your shortlist, so why don't you think about each name, how you would answer the phone, how you would design your logo to suit each etc. IMO you should go for something that will not date and that in 2 years time you will not be embarrassed by or fed up with! Classic always lasts. x

Well, you have your shortlist, so why don't you think about each name, how you would answer the phone, how you would design your logo to suit each etc. IMO you should go for something that will not date and that in 2 years time you will not be embarrassed by or fed up with! Classic always lasts. x

You are most definately right in saying this....

I'm so stumped! :eek:

I like Beautiful as well....but preferred Gorgeous...oh this is hard work!! :rolleyes:

Have you any specific ideas on a name that won't date?

x:hug:x

Beautiful, because you answer the phone with hello beautiful or good morning beautiful:confused:

completely agree i would love to call and have it answered like that.

how about

Beautify Me

Bikini beauty

I like this, like I like Gorgeous!!! :green:

Well its hard really because it is subjective - everyone has a different opinion! If it was me, I wouldn't go for the funky ones, because I could see that you would get fed up with it before long. I always like short punchy names. If you like the Gorgeous, why not look for a similar one? Beautiful, Glamorous, Stunning, Ravishing, Beauteous, that kind of thing? Go for something you like because you will be living with it for a long long time hopefully! x

;)
Well its hard really because it is subjective - everyone has a different opinion! If it was me, I wouldn't go for the funky ones, because I could see that you would get fed up with it before long. I always like short punchy names. If you like the Gorgeous, why not look for a similar one? Beautiful, Glamorous, Stunning, Ravishing, Beauteous, that kind of thing? Go for something you like because you will be living with it for a long long time hopefully! x

I like funky and punchy but as you say, I think I may get fed up very quickly with the funky names....but...they are catchy!

I want my business to be classy, not tacky so....but catchy also! Oh so many thoughts :irked:

And thank you everyone, you've all been so so helpful..I really do appreciate it! ;) x

i like beauty squared!

how about 'mirror mirror on the wall.....' lol
Beautilicious - one near me called that,
Serenity
Sanctuary
Oasis
Sexy (morning sexy lol??)

Latest posts

Back