Business Name - Nails and Tanning?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LaurieClaire,

My friend Ren just started using Sienna x and she thinks it's fab! She's fab too in all honesty! I'm sure she won't mind if you want to pm her also, her username is pinkren68 :)

xx

I've just sent your friend (pinkren68) a PM - thanks! x

...Faking Beauty

no that sounds silly.....

I wanted Gorgeous :cry::cry::cry:

I took ages to decide mine, finally went for

'Polished Nail Boutique'

but the other name I had was:

'Renaissance'......... which means rebirth/reborn.

I though it was very classy and sounds really nice when you say it out loud...if you know what I mean :lol: Very classic & wouldn't date.

or there is a salon in my hometown that does tanning, nails & beauty and they are called 'Solarium', which I also really like.

Heres my contribution

Sun Kissed Nails & Beauty
Tanned, Tipped & Beautiful or Tipped, Tanned & Beautiful (kind of liking this one more)

Right guys....

I've narrowed this down the following;

Bronzed n Buffed

Gorgeous (although, there is a salon local to me with this name) :cry:

Funky Tips 'n' White Bits

Funky Tips 'n' Gorgeous Bits

Tantastic Talons

Beauty Squared

Smooth & Shine

but I'm still not sure.........? :irked:

Beauty Squared is the best

Beauty Squared is the best

I like Beauty Squared for working from home! Just got make sure that's what is going to make me the most money.

I also had a thought about doing it from home and mobile...how about (this is for mobile)...'Around Tan and Nails'...just a thought??? Jaffacake (Sherrie) on here has a similar name and it got me thinking. (Sherrie I hope you don't mind me using your idea? :o). Sounds like...Around Town...get me...:eek:

x

you've had some really good replies.
i thought
Sunshine Nails
safe sun & nails

you've had some really good replies.
i thought
Sunshine Nails
safe sun & nails

Thanks Lisa-Marie! :green:

I'm getting quite set on a couple but will update when I finally decide...and I never make decisions quick!!!!! x:hug:x

As you like Gorgeous, but a competitor is called that, how about 'You Gorgeous Beauty'?

Still has the smile factor on the phone - "good morning you gorgeous beauty"

As you like Gorgeous, but a competitor is called that, how about 'You Gorgeous Beauty'?

Still has the smile factor on the phone - "good morning you gorgeous beauty"

Now that's got me thinking!!! :wink2:

Nope, got no problem with that... its the people on my doorstep pinching my ideas that get my back up lol

how about calling it youminger? good morning you minger!
good afternoon Fugly :green:

Nope, got no problem with that... its the people on my doorstep pinching my ideas that get my back up lol

how about calling it youminger? good morning you minger!
good afternoon Fugly :green:

Ha ha - I like Fugly...think it's funny! :lol: Might offend some people though? x:green:

Latest posts

Back