Business Names

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gie!

Reaction score
How did everyone come up with one?
I'm finding it hard! I've hardly got a business, but soon I'll have a room in a local salon doing eyelash extensions and just getting business cards sorted. The initial idea was 'Lovely Lashes' but it's rubbish!

Sounds good to me! It's catchy and expressive - what more could one want. Always wise to remember that actually the only person who really cares about your business name is you. Your clients care about the quality of the service you give.

I think it's lovely(!). I was thinking Lush Lashes, thought it sounded sexier. x

luscious lashes

Oooh, I love the idea of Lush/Luscious Lashes but there's a local salon called Lush so don't know if I could?
Lashes Inc was the next idea!

LucyLashes
LuckyLashes

How did everyone come up with one?
I'm finding it hard! I've hardly got a business, but soon I'll have a room in a local salon doing eyelash extensions and just getting business cards sorted. The initial idea was 'Lovely Lashes' but it's rubbish!

luxury lashes

Flashy Lashes
LOVE lashes

Food for thought, hope they give you some inspiration
x

It might have to be an out of a hat job! The other one we have is
LA12 LASHES as that's the towns postcode

LA12 LASHES

Get's my vote :) How cool would it be to answer the phone with "LA12". Ooh the marketing possibilities are endless. "LA12 - the only place in town!", etc etc

Shame PL7 doesn't ring so well with male intimate waxing :eek:

Best of luck to you!
Jason.

Get's my vote :) How cool would it be to answer the phone with "LA12". Ooh the marketing possibilities are endless. "LA12 - the only place in town!", etc etc

Shame PL7 doesn't ring so well with male intimate waxing :eek:

Best of luck to you!
Jason.

mmm.... my postcode is KY.....

love your lashes

when i was deciding a business name i used a thesaurus and typed in nails, had a look at all the words but non actually appealed to me but it was good for ideas.
i also put in other words for inspiration eg all brings up altogether, entirely, exactly, fully, just, purely, quite, totally, utterly, wholly
-Just Lashes
-Utterly Lashed (quite like that lol)
you get the ides, just play with the words, write a list and keep coming back to it crossing out ones that you don't like

hi
have noticed lots of lash techs call themselves:

lashes by lisa/jane/louise etc - think thats what i'll do, once ive trained

if you want something more catchy, how about something like :

lashionista - as aposed to fashionista, my 10 yr daughter came up with that name when i told her i was planning to train in lash extensions, lol

some more:

gorgeous lashes
divine lashes
flirty lashes
diva lashes
celebrity lashes
lashes naturally
etc etc etc

just tried totally nailed idea and typed in lashes to online therasaus, here's another idea for you :

whip lash , lol

think i'll try typing in "eyelash" next time, lol

WhipLashes, I love it! Hahaha! Bit much for a market town!
Thank's everyone for the help, I'm now spoilt for choice :)

whiplashes would go down well in my neck of the woods also .. living in a market town, lol

still, not as bad as my husbands suggestion : lash converters, lol

Lash converters :lol: good effort by him!

Lovely Lashes
Lush Lashes
Lashes Inc
Lucky Lashes
Luxury Lashes
Flashy Lashes
LA12 Lashes – Local post code
Love Your Lashes
WhipLashes - I actually love it! Haha!
LVT Lashes – Abbreviation of surname.

Latest posts

Back