Business plan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NABA79

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:cry:

Ive just spent the last 6 weeks working on a business plan and its gone!!!!
My partner decided i needed a new lap top:) (very nice of him im not complainning about that)
he asked me what files i needed and i told him i need eveything transfer everything then i can delete anything i dont need.

Anyway i hve to take my business plan in this week, so i thought ill just have a read through it and........... its gone i cant find it anywhere:cry:

so now i have till tuesday to write a new one:cry::cry::cry:

:hug:Aww no all your hard work as well it must take so many hours to do a business plan is there anyway at all you can get it or as it gone for good did you save your plan to disk or anything?

No looks like its gone so ive started on another, im just really mad because i was going to print it out last week for a friend to have a look at but never got round to it, at least if i had all i would have to do is type it all out again:cry:

Have a look under 'old data' or PM Seanny or Ruth (computer geeks. They may be able to help. What a nightmare !!! Good luck. xxxx

I share your pain. This happened to me on the last business plan I wrote (dodgy usb connection on an old laptop),

If you know anybody computer savvy there are ways to retrieve things (even things you have literally empltied from your recycle bin on purpose, a friend of mine did retreival for mine and I got the word documents back, but the excel stuff had been corrupted)

If you are on a deadline tho for a meeting and dont have any comp savvy people around you, may be easier to just type it again, it is just the figures that are hard to lose, cos they take a while to do (had to redo my figures).

Sending good thoughts that you will get it ready in time.

Now that is the type of thing that I do. I have done it so many times with different things in the past I always take a back up copy of everything I do now on my memory stick.

I hope you manage to retrieve it back.

:irked:sorry to hear that im trying to put:irked: a business plan together can anybody help me i want to book a advisor.

i was hoping to put something 2gether first :eek::green:

If you google BUISNESS PLANS you will get lots of results with examples and templates hth for free by the way :hug:

oh no where is your old computer even if it is deleted sometimes you can still get it did you ck in the recycle bin?

iv spoke to a compter geek and he told me to ask u 2 check ur recycle bin let me now if u find it :hug:

Latest posts

Back