Caci?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glenda

Reaction score
Hi, does anybody know if my insurance will cover me to carry out Caci facials without doing Caci training. (I have used one before years ago and was trained by a work collegue)

I doubt it to be honest. Why dont you do the official training? Just in case anything has changed or your colleague left anything out? Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

I think if you did elecrical at college you are fine but best is to check with your insurance. x

I was under the impression CACI won't supply machine or sundries unless you have done their training. Even if you got a second hand machine I don't believe CACI would supply any of the consumables needed to provide the full treatment (hexapeptide buds, the pads etc).

Im not sure whether you would be insured but i can't see why not if you hold an electrical facial certificate.

Caci do let you open an account if you have purchased a second hand machine but you have to do the training before you can order.

Noo its just taking time off to do 3 days in london that is a prob

I think if you want to give a professional treatment and use the CACI to its full potential then it's paramount that you do the training with CACI.

Obviously no insurer will cover us without our electrical training( though I know of people who think they can do the equipments own training with just a level 2 and then be insured, this is simply dillusional of them)
I don't think we HAVE to do each piece of electrical equipments own training to be insured however if you're intent on using it then I would give your insurer a call.

In house training from staff already trained is ok, but not the best way forward, I mean, no disrespect to your friend who taught you, but just say she wasn't doing things properly? You could have been taught incorrectly( even if was a slight error) it does happen a lot in salons though and if you feel confident that you were taught correctly and the insurers say its ok,plus you can get all sundries then that's up to you.

Personally i would Get yourself off to train correctly in the use of that particular machine and then you can proudly show off another certificate and have the knowledge which is crucial to each piece of equipment, not to mention giving clients the satisfaction that you know your stuff.

There's always the other issue of clients maybe asking you something that you were not taught from your friend, and this would put you in a compromising situation being as it would more than likely have been covered in your professional training for CaCI. Hth

Latest posts

Back