Calgel Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SUEM

Reaction score
Hi, I have got details of the dates and venues to go on the one day conversion course for NNO. Manchester or Scotland? are my nearest, a model is allowed in Scotland but not in Manchester can anyone tell me what this course is like and did they feel comfortable attending as i will be going alone and havent done training in quite some time feeling quiet nervous. Also does anyone know if the scotland one has less pupils hence more one to one.

Hiya Sue

I went to the 2 day course on my own in Luton. I only had knowledge of manicures and pedicures but not enhancements.

Everyone was very helpful and I learnt by doing the enhancements on myself as models weren't allowed. Don't feel worried about being on your own, you will soon get into the process and get carried away.

I hope you enjoy working with Calgel, I love it xx

My daughter did her Calgel training last week in Scotland and she was one of only 2 students.
My daughter loved the course, and she had never done gel nails till then, but she is already doing really well, and due to the intensive training, she feels confident .
Expensive course and products, but well worth it.

Hi, could you tell me the training dates for the one at manchester please?

:hug:

I recently did the course in Manchester and there were ten of us on the course. We worked on ourselves for the two days.

Course was absolutely fab and I would recommend it to anyone.

Hi where in Scotland are the Calgel courses held and what is the date of the next one?
MTIA
KxXx

Hi just considering moving into gel nails how expensive is the course and can you give me the contact number thanks

here is the contact details of there website, but it does not tell you the dates of the training but it does tell you the price of the course's.

Calbrook Cosmetics UK Ltd
70 President Way
Airport Executive Park
Luton
Beds
LU2 9NL
Tel: 0845 2301087
Email: [email protected]

HTH.

I recently did the Calgel 2 day training course in Manchester, it was fantastic and I enjoyed every minute of it. The products are brilliant and the trainer was lovely.

Go for it the course is worth every penny.

Joan

There is a course in Dunfermline on the 4/3/7 and the next one in Manchester is 12/2/7. Tempted to go to the Scotland one as it seems quieter but getting from Newcastle to Dunfermline seems a bit of a nightmare!

Don't know whether it would be any easier but the Calgel headquarters and training is right by the airport in Luton literally walking distance and there are some cheap travel lodges nearby.

I can vouch for the training in luton, well worth it and Robyn is lovely and helpful.

Latest posts

Back