Calling all mobile therapists!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joanne1989

Reaction score
Hi geeks! I'm looking to put sign writing on my car and have googled images to get ideas but I can't find a thing!
Can you post pics of your car with sign writing on so I can see what you've done with yours. And has it worked for you?
Thanks!

Do you just want some signs on car, or a full vehicle wrap?

A friends site is here DEADLY DECALS - Welcome to the home of custom vehicle decals, graphics and wraps

You may find some ideas on there of what you want the vehicle to look like, and a good vehicle sign writer / wrapper will give you some ideas, and they are able to give you a pic of your vehicle type with the decals on it, so you can see what it looks like.

Can't attach a photo as it's too big

Whoops!! Pressed send by accident!

Was going to say, there is a pic in my photos on my Facebook page if u want to have a look facebook.com/loveyourtan

X

I used to have sign writing on the window of my last car big bright pink writing as big as the back window also on my friends car as she bought my previous car before that and left on as a favour. Alas I never had any business from it only dodge phone calls but I did love my little sign.

Had mine done by a local sign writing company. Maybe google search in your local area? Can pm you how much it cost me?

i had my van sign written at a sign writing shop in my local area, it cost about £300 but it was well worth it :D

Hi, vistaprint online do car stickers. They have various templates you could use. :0)

I used vistaprint for car magnets,they are great and can be taken off easily :)

I lost all 4 of my car magnets from Vistaprint - they came flying off!

I lost all 4 of my car magnets from Vistaprint - they came flying off!

Mine flew of too. The driver in the car behind was not happy. Lol :) x

Whoops!! Pressed send by accident!

Was going to say, there is a pic in my photos on my Facebook page if u want to have a look facebook.com/loveyourtan

X

I liked your page but I can't find the picture :(

Thanks for your replies everyone :)

i was going to get some from vista but now i dont think so

Hey we have used LOADS of vistaprint magnets and never had a problem- friends have these on their cars too lol with no probs xxx

I have vista magnets and mine have stayed on. They must be attached to a clean flat surface or they will fly away. 😳 X

I wrote to VP and they've sent me replacements and still had the same problem ... On a clean dry surface too ... Used to have same prob with my L plates too! Different car tho - save your money for signwriting...

My magnets are fine too. I did trim mine so they sit flush on the car. You cant have any gaps because the wind gets underneath which causes them to fly off. :)

Latest posts

Back