Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's the brand name xx

I offer 10% off total bill if they have nails (hands) polished or shellaced while the feet are wrapped.
This is only verbal as I don't want to advertise this incase it's a major nail art shellac and I run over etc..

I emailed them and they gave me lots of information on trade prices and why it's really good but nothing on how to actually do the treatment. Do they send you this with the starter pack or is there training available?
Thanks

It tells you what to do on the packet.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Perfect thanks :)

Also if you type in callus peel on YouTube there are lots of videos to show exactly what to do.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Hi Geeks how do you make the before and after picture in one photo and write on it? x

Do u use and iPhone ?
I have 2 apps one is photowizard where I crop and watermark and then frametastic to use multiple images in one shot

There maybe another app that does it all but I've been using these for ages

Reviews sound amazing. I'm going to post a 'coming soon' pic on my fb page & order the starter kit!
Iv watched a few YouTube vids & seen the therapist lay client face down on the couch & wrap feet up like that (so heels to the sky) how do you do yours? ;-) x

Reviews sound amazing. I'm going to post a 'coming soon' pic on my fb page & order the starter kit!
Iv watched a few YouTube vids & seen the therapist lay client face down on the couch & wrap feet up like that (so heels to the sky) how do you do yours? ;-) x

I have my clients reclined in the pedicure chair, I support the leg just up from the ankle and do it that way. It's not ideal but I don't have a couch so do it as I would with regular foot filing. It really does give great results.

I have before and after pictures on my facebook page and also used the official picture to promote. I framed their poster and have it positioned opposite my nail table for clients to look at. The pictures really get people interested so if you do order, be sure to get the poster too! :)

Do u use and iPhone ?
I have 2 apps one is photowizard where I crop and watermark and then frametastic to use multiple images in one shot

There maybe another app that does it all but I've been using these for ages

Thank you Effie yes I have an iPhone, will go and download the app 

I'm really looking forward to receiving this, roll on the summer when can show off the pretty feet!

Only problem is if you get the 2 pack patches and they want 4 areas covered, you really should charge extra as double product or just charge for this in mind and use your discretion if you want to discount if they only have heels. (I don't discount ;) )

The patches are reasonably large, so they can be cut to size if the client has several smaller areas to be treated. hth xx

Can someone pm me the trade prices please? Really considering this and I already know many people that will benefit from this! :) xx

Can someone pm me trade prices too please ? xx

I've been using Callus Peel for a year now and I love it as do my clients. I have die hard clients who book in 2 and 3 appointments in advance. A wee tip that I read on here somewhere is once you apply your pads, use half a cotton ball to soak up left over product in the packet and apply. I find it's perfect if someone has a bit of hard skin on the side of the big toe. Then wrap as normal. No wastage at all! xxx

These are my before and after pics, my feet weren't that bad to begin with but I was impressed with the results. Ill just try and find my clients pics xx

Hi

Can you let me know how you did your photos Iv been trying for hours can't figure it out :(, want to post some before & after pic onto Facebook page

Hi

Can you let me know how you did your photos Iv been trying for hours can't figure it out :(, want to post some before & after pic onto Facebook page

See Effies post above #48

I've just ordered my kit and need to sort price for treatment but when looking and local prices for this treatment I can't find anyone that offers callus peel
Could someone PM me the rough price to charge per treatment please?
There was a local place last year that I believe charged £20 for one treatment and £10 on top for extra patches, the top up price seems a little steep I think but does £20 sound about right ? Also how long does each treatment take ?

I've just ordered my kit and need to sort price for treatment but when looking and local prices for this treatment I can't find anyone that offers callus peel
Could someone PM me the rough price to charge per treatment please?
There was a local place last year that I believe charged £20 for one treatment and £10 on top for extra patches, the top up price seems a little steep I think but does £20 sound about right ? Also how long does each treatment take ?

You will receive recommended prices for Callus Peel treatments when you get your order. (I can't help with this as I'm not in the UK).

About the length of time it takes, the instructions recommend 15 minutes, but I read on here that 30 mins is more effective. I have only done it a couple of times and half and hour was good.

Latest posts

Back