Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely ordering this, this thread has made up my mind :)
Will post before and after pics when I do!

My kit came....I tried it.....love it!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365024845.650542.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365024845.650542.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 1,361
My kit came....I tried it.....love it!

Very good, but it looks like a bottom :lol::o, a now very smooth bottom.

This is on my list too

Someone please PM me the trade price for kit please? Xx

Love it!!! The amount of dead skin that you scrape off is great haha!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365026775.154619.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365026775.154619.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 2,940
Really interested but wondering if anyone can tell me how it actually works, any contraindications etc.
I can't seem to get far on their site on my iPhone :/

Really interested but wondering if anyone can tell me how it actually works, any contraindications etc.
I can't seem to get far on their site on my iPhone :/

Contraindications are phorisis (sorry spelling!) if they client is pregnant or diabetic. You tube have loads of videos, thats how I worked out how to use it. The pack does come with instructions & more info too :cool:

Thanks :) I did watch a couple of videos & had lots of interest when posting a pic on my FB page so have ordered the starter kit. It looks like it will be really satisfying to do lol

Wow this looks fantastic. Could someone pm me the trade price please? I can't wait to get going with this product 😄

I'd like the trade price please if someone can pm me and also the best place to buy the started kit. Thanks Geeks :)

I have woken up with the lark today callus peel starter kit arrived today, fast delivery! Anyhoo I'm trying it out today for the first time, does anyone have any tips?
It's a sad day when we get excited about hard skin removal haha....!!
I'm thinking about charging £25 for callus peel and £15 on top for OPI gel, I'm usually £23 for toes! Any thoughts? SS

Last edited:
Morning all could someone pm me the trade prices too please as this is a service I would like to offer and having read this post it's made my mind up thanks in advance

Done ladies x

Could you send me the trade prices too please x

Hi Guys,

Has anyone actually managed to register with Beauty Select Ltd? I have tried but it won't open the page. :(

Could anyone pm me trade prices for their Callus Peel starter kit? Just wandering how much it is..

Thanks

Please could you pm me the trade price too please :)

Would anyone be able to pm me the trade price please? I emailed last week but have heard nothing back.
Thank you in advance!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

I registered and they sent an email confirmation straight away! Ordered starter kit in Sunday night and received it on Thursday!!
I just put that I have it on my biz FB page tonight and I've got 4 booking for next week already! SS

Latest posts

Back