Callus Peel is amazing!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me too pretty please xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Thanks hun xx

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek

Does anyone know if we can use this picture for advertising purposes such as Facebook, website, etc? X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364421493.217550.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364421493.217550.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 1,051
Do young nails still sell callus peel?

Only problem is if you get the 2 pack patches and they want 4 areas covered, you really should charge extra as double product or just charge for this in mind and use your discretion if you want to discount if they only have heels. (I don't discount ;) )

Aston and Fincher stock it.

I was thinking of £20 per treatment and £4 extra if they wanted the front of the foot doing (ball) ...does that sound ok? Then £15 added on to any pedi services...

If the balls of the feet are not too bad, then I callus peel the heels and use sea serum on the balls.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

Has anybody got their own pictures of before and afters to show? x

Is "callus peel" the brand?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

These are my before and after pics, my feet weren't that bad to begin with but I was impressed with the results. Ill just try and find my clients pics xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364503238.599024.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364503238.599024.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 1,196
Tuesdays client xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364504149.581319.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1364504149.581319.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 1,254
I felt the same about their website, very amateurish and questionable! and when I tried to phone to ask a couple of questions I got no answer! I will maybe go ahead and order it then as so many of you have just bought it SS

Thay do posters for a board/window ect....
Thay really worked for my salon,I also have guys coming in for the peel.

I'm going to sound mad I know but do any of you shellac or gel the toes whilst the foot is wrapped up? ie would you put the cling film under the lamp? SS

Wow some good results there! I just wanted to see. It realistically as we all know some posters can be exaggerated

I'm going to sound mad I know but do any of you shellac or gel the toes whilst the foot is wrapped up? ie would you put the cling film under the lamp? SS

I do cuticle work while the feet are wrapped and apply shellac after. :)

A few people have asked if callus peel is the brand name or just the treatment name... Can anybody answer this as I am curious too!

Latest posts

Back