Callus Peel

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blue Rose

Reaction score
Hello everyone :)

I've looked for ages for the answer but not come across it!

What does everyone do with their client while the patches are on?

Well it depends - it isnt very often that the client has just this treatment without either having polish on their toes or another salon treatment.

If the peel is on their heels then I start on the toe nail prep or start another treatment.

Or - Make a brew. :)

I'm a good talker so don't have a problem:wink2::wink2::wink2:

Most of the time I find that the clients have something else as well, maybe an eyebrow &/or upperlip wax or thread, pedi re-fresh, eyelash tint.

However today I did 2 sisters a callus peel alone each, & whilst the pads was on the heels I filed/rasp the hard skin off the pads of the feet.

If you are thinking of little extras whilst their pads are on you could maybe do a mini head or hand massage...... Or offer Callus peel packages, where they get the two at a discounted price. x

Thank you ladies for your input :) Has given me some ideas anyway of pricing & what to do.

Given the amount of people though who have read this I would have thought there would be more replies. Oh well....

talk about what happened in Eastenders last night....

good post
x

Give it another couple of days, you posted on a Saturday so many people may have been busy.

I did Callus peel on my aunties yesterday, she has one foot really bad as she has arthritis in one knee so overcompensates on one and thats where the bad callus are.

I used both patches on one foot and filed the other whilst that was on.
Was sooooo impressed and kicked myself for not taking pics!

Anyways as said if its stand alone maybe offer a complimentry / discounted hand massage or shape & polish. Or do the cuticles on the feet if including it in a pedi.

Out of interest whats your prices? x

Are these the orange callus peel pads? I'm wanting to try these

Hi, Are these the orange callus peel pads? If so, I had this treatment done on me last weds as a stand alone treatment. The tech put the pads on each heel and then covered with a polythene bag and towelling mitt (how cool I must've looked!). Then she left me with my cuppa and a mag and that was lovely. She seemed to be busying herself doing tidying in the salon whilst they were on. Sometimes people (even chatty old me!) want just a bit of solitude and not feel like they've got to make conversation so I was really pleased to be left alone!. They were only left on for about 15mins anyway and the time flew by. So all in all I would say offer a drink and a mag and I bet everyone will be happy. HTH xxx

Are these the orange callus peel pads? I'm wanting to try these

Hun...these are really really good...i have been using them in the salon for about two years now....its a bit deceiving that they refer to it as "orange peel" because its scraping not peeling...BUT its an instant difference right away that a client can see and feel.The pads are so strong its recommended you wear gloves too x

oooh have been quite intrigued by this product, dont seem to have many clients with hards skin but me...... well its disgusting not so much on heel but on ball of foot/side under pinkie toe gross! slough off about a tablespoons worth of skin from each foot every week but its still hard :Scared: think this would be worth me getting ? xx

Hun...these are really really good...i have been using them in the salon for about two years now....its a bit deceiving that they refer to it as "orange peel" because its scraping not peeling...BUT its an instant difference right away that a client can see and feel.The pads are so strong its recommended you wear gloves too x

Think I might order some I've been looking at them for a while now, my sister has gross feet so she can be my test case.
She's like the before picture on the advertising poster ha!
Do u just apply pads , scrape? Then what moisturise? Or not?

oooh have been quite intrigued by this product, dont seem to have many clients with hards skin but me...... well its disgusting not so much on heel but on ball of foot/side under pinkie toe gross! slough off about a tablespoons worth of skin from each foot every week but its still hard :Scared: think this would be worth me getting ? xx

yeah definitely....you will love it.instant results...and once you start using it yourself you'll sell the service without realising x

I thought it was a fab treatment! Maybe get a treatment done on yourself 1st before investing. My heels are disgusting, dry and flaky but the callus peel removed all the dead skin like magic!. Now been 5 days since treatment and my left heel is still soft and smooth but right heel is starting to dry up flake a bit now. I did ask the salon if they sold any after treatment cream but unfortunately they didn't sell any, don't know if they do have a retail cream to take away with this treatment?..... xx

Where do you buy this fab product guys?

I thought it was a fab treatment! Maybe get a treatment done on yourself 1st before investing. My heels are disgusting, dry and flaky but the callus peel removed all the dead skin like magic!. Now been 5 days since treatment and my left heel is still soft and smooth but right heel is starting to dry up flake a bit now. I did ask the salon if they sold any after treatment cream but unfortunately they didn't sell any, don't know if they do have a retail cream to take away with this treatment?..... xx

Hi, whereabout are you? We do retail the moisture cream at our salon. This definately keeps the feet in top form if you moisturise just before you go to bed.

There is a lotion that can be sold after to clients, shame they didn't have any - losing out there!

This is the website to buy it from -
Beauty-Select

I got mine from Beauty UK as they were VAT free offers :)

You apply the pads, wrap in cling film, i then wrap in a towel, leave for 15-20mins, scrape, wipe with tissue, file to smooth, apply the moisturiser DONE

Hi, whereabout are you? We do retail the moisture cream at our salon. This definately keeps the feet in top form if you moisturise just before you go to bed.

How much do you retail the foot cream at?

Latest posts

Back