Can anyone advise what model this tanning machine is?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Birdie30

Reaction score
Hi
I was hoping someone could help me. I am hoping to add tanning to my treatment list and have done a lot of research on the machines. I am looking to get a secondhand ts50 as I am on unpaid maternity leave and can't afford a new one. I saw this Sienna X one attached but the girl says that she doesn't know if it is a ts20 or ts50. Can anyone advise what it is or even where I can tell her to look for the model number? Thanks so much for your help :)

Attachments

• Sienna X.jpg
    Sienna X.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
I'm going to go with HVLP as sold by Sienna X per the photo.....seriously? 🔎

Last edited:
Looks like a TS50 to me... I have a TS20, and this is different to mine. Looks similar to the one I used in training, which was a TS50 (But by diff company so looks very slightly different)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks Princessamie :)

I have a TS20 and mine looks completely different although I did buy through LA Tanning so cant be 100% sure.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

It's the Maximist HLVP 5008. Brilliant machine. I've had mine 4 years and it's still going strong.

Thanks a mill Lilypie and LetUsSpray :)

This is the 5008, which is the prior model to the ts-50 being launched, fantastic unit great gun but the ts-50 has an upgraded gun called the "helia"
Check it out online :)

Latest posts

Back