Can anyone give their opinion on my website??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HaloNails

Reaction score
Hi i've just finished my website on freewebs - what do you think? While you're there could you also see what you think of the nails i've put in the gallery. Things have gone quiet recently, I don't know if it's the credit crunch but my confidence is taking a battering!
Thanks

http://www.freewebs.com/halonails
http://www.freewebs.com/halonails

Hey hun just had a look at your website. I think it's well layed out.
Lovely :)
Welldone x

nice easy to navigate.. lots of info...
nice pics..

Ditto on whats been said before

Nice and fresh looking:)

What stands out for me is the images on your site - having small images on all the pages really adds interest and makes your site stand out. The overall look is very nice (and it's good that you have used consistent colours across the entire site).

If you can afford it, what would really work well is if you could go for a "premium" package with Freewebs, where you get your own domain name (e.g. www.halonails.co.uk if it is available) and ditch the Google adverts at the top of the page - that would make the overall effect a lot more professional - and having your own domain name will work wonders at putting you higher up the search engines...

hi doll

Website is lovley x

Hi I agree with the above comments...youv'e created a really nice site...it's clear and easy to use and I really like all the pictures BUT lol there are a couple of things that stick out to me...the term 'enhancements' sounds much more classy than 'extensions' , in your price list you need to make it clear if the price stated for nail art encapulation is on top of the price of a full set ifykwim!

I don't think you should be selling acetone and promoting the idea to clients of soaking their enhancements of themselves at home...no way!

Your prices for nail repair seem very high to me? and in your gallery I'd say there are too many pictures the same..particularly in the white tips album...maybe better to select a few of the best ones rather than have lots of similar pictures.

A really nice site tho!

Latest posts

Back