Can anyone recommend a good hairdresser - Bradford, Leeds, Keighley, Skipton areas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie23

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I need a new hairdresser, I cant go back to previous salon been too long and I missed an appointment due to grieving just wasnt up to it at the time. I feel embarrassed and dont wanna get in touch with previous hairdresser plus I wasnt too happy last time. So i need a new hairdresser, can anyone recommend any please. Thanks in advance!

anne xx

Hi everyone

I need a new hairdresser, I cant go back to previous salon been too long and I missed an appointment due to grieving just wasnt up to it at the time. I feel embarrassed and dont wanna get in touch with previous hairdresser plus I wasnt too happy last time. So i need a new hairdresser, can anyone recommend any please. Thanks in advance!

anne xx

Hi Annie , I do hope you find someone as a good hairdo always perks a woman up a bit :hug:
what are you going to have done to your hair Annie :) x minky

I just want a really good cut and blowdry, nothing drastic I like my hair long!

anne xx

Have you tried Westrow?

Thanks Ruth and Lynne, will look into those two sugestions. Hope your both well :hug: :hug:

anne xx

My cousin Marc Westerman is the founder of Westrow. Tell him I sent you!

How ironic, I was gonna ask for him cos his salon is in Leeds. Will do Lynne, thanks really appreciate it. I'd rather pay more and it be right than less and be sorry.

anne xx

Latest posts

Back