Can anyone recommend any good websites/places to book Bargain Holidays??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~shelley~

Reaction score
I have a budget & would like at least a week somewhere nice - dont mind where really at the end of July - beginning of August

Anyone know of anywhere ? xxx:hug:

Hiya, hun, try www.travelrepublic.co.uk Hope this would give you some ideas, please let me know how u get on. Thanks xx

thanks girls will have a look on those now xx

hey shelley,
try flights from ryan air, they go to loads of destinations
midas hotels.co.uk to book hotels seperately ( lots cheaper!!)
last minute .com is another good one,
please pm me for more info as my hubby is an expert on this!!! he can get bargain holidays, cos he just loves looking!!!
hell trawl the sites for ages just to get a good deal!!!
weve had some fantastic deals the past two years and no problems atall

hth x

I have used Thompson website but have just booked on the Portland website - found both easy to navigate and the prices clear ~ my pet hate is when you cost a holiday and they add on 10 different supplements.
Where are you fancying going Shelly?

nemotail said:
I have used Thompson website but have just booked on the Portland website - found both easy to navigate and the prices clear ~ my pet hate is when you cost a holiday and they add on 10 different supplements.
Where are you fancying going Shelly?
Im not fussed to be honest,
the last holiday abroad we had we hired a villa from someone in th Army who jim knew it was in Torrejviacia (sorry spelling!!)?? & got cheap flights & the transfers were arranged by someone who knew the guy who's villa it was.

then last year it was Butlins & that was hell on Earth!!! (sorry butlins fans) hehe...

So anywhere would be brill...before we were married me & Jim went to Falaraki in Rhodes & we went on a day trip to Marmaris in Turkey & that was a brill place so wouldnt mind going there on a holiday tbh xxx

Try direct holidays/my travel I just booked for florida flights for 99 each a bargain!
ali

alli said:
Try direct holidays/my travel I just booked for florida flights for 99 each a bargain!
ali
whats the web address hun?

alli said:
ali

I WOULDN'T MIND THIS LINK TOO:green:

try a1 travel, airflightsdirect, avro.com flymonarch.com xl.com for flights.

For accommodation: A1 travel, holidayhotels.co.uk holidayroomsdirect.com, directholidays

For reviews on any accommodation Put in name of hotel followed by reviews, takes you to Trip Advisor.

Fantastic site, always book my holidays this way, get great deals and works out so much cheaper. xx

~shelley~ said:
whats the web address hun?

www.mytravel.com
The site covers Airtours, Manos, Direct Holidays etc

Have used it myself a few times and got a few V, cheap deals.

HTH

Try www.firstchoice.co.uk we got a week in Spain in a 4 star for £379 inc flights & accomodation.

Or alpharooms.com is v. cheap for accomodation xx

Have you tried good ol' teletext holidays?
gone are the days where you have to sit infront of the telly watching the pages scroll by......they have a website now!
I got my bargain holiday from there....were due to go in 3 weeks!

expedia and lastminute are quite good.

Octopus is good for hotels.

Latest posts

Back