Can I sell a skin care range off on eBay to get rid of it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gattia

Reaction score
I have recently moved from one skin care range to Eve Taylor. I want to sell any left over retail stock, unused professional products & some used products. Can I do this on eBay. It is all genuine and in date and the used pro products are in pump bottles so not contaminated by fingers etc... My clients no longer ask for the products/facials and have all moved over to Eve Taylor so I have no use for my products. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks

Have you checked with your supplier?

I'd definitely check with your supplier and/or the manufacturer because some won't allow you to sell on eBay and it could get you a "warning" on your eBay account. Basically, eBay has a scheme in place called "VeRO" which is there to protect the intellectual property rights of business/product owners..please see the details here...

How eBay Protects Intellectual Property (VeRO)

eBay UK: Help: VeRO Programme: VeRO Participants

These days you have to be squeaky-clean on eBay as a seller and it's best to avoid any likelihood of a policy infringment which could lower the policy compliance of your account

When I stopped stocking dermalogica they bought back all of my unused retail and professional products. Maybe your supplier would do the same ?

Any products that were left like half full cleansers I did sell on eBay but I didn't sell any pro only products I ended up binning all of those.

Oh my. Do you not have any fellow therapists or family that would buy off you?
Be a waste to bin, I use Dermalogica personally, can you not use it up yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[email protected]
www.nail-ific.co.uk

Have you tried Geekbay on here? Im sure there are other geeks who may like the opportunity to purchase your stock?

Thanks guys for your replies. I didn't know about Geekbay . I have managed to sell a few items privately and I have also had some enquiry messages from this site.

Latest posts

Back