'can you fix it in my car?'

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirate Sarah

Reaction score
Hmph! :evil:

I did nails for a new client the other day and now she has banged one and says it has a crack in it.

She has asked me to fix it, fair enough i will but she wants me to do it at work tomorrow (we work for the same company).

I said ok but she needs to find somewhere suitable where there are windows and no one will be botherd by the smell!

She has just emailed me asking if i could fix it in her car!!!!!! WTF!

I haven't replied yet, i just think this is rediculous!

I dont know which is worse... this ... or when my last boss asked me if i could fix a nail for her in the toilets!! :(

have any of you other mobile techs been faced with this? what did you say?

xxx

Well I would tell her that if she wants it fixed you she will have to wait and then do it for her at home. In the car ffs lol

"Its only nails, she's mobile after all," People seem to have know respect for the profession. In her car, how exactly is that meant to work? I would say no, your a professional and only work in enviroments suitable for the practice of nails. If something was damaged whilst you were carrying out this treatment she will suddenly forget that this was her idea in the first place and would undoubtedly want recompence!!

exactly i'm not going to do this. it stupid!!!.

'yes of course i could just balance my dappen dish against the gear stick!' - whatever!!!

thanks guys! just needed to rant! i hate it when people imply that doing nails is easy peasy and can be done by a monkey!!

Sarah

tigerlilli said:
'yes of course i could just balance my dappen dish against the gear stick!' - whatever!!!

thanks guys! just needed to rant! i hate it when people imply that doing nails is easy peasy and can be done by a monkey!!

Sarah

i agree with you!! 'anyone can do nails' is a lot of ppls views! or cos your mobile they expect you to go ANYWHERE and at ANYTIME and they ring u at 11pm at night etc etc but i've never been asked to do nails in a car! xxx

I have heard everything now!

I must admit being mobile you do have to have your limits - I think you have it!

I have been phoned at midnight for appointments, asked to do a FULL mani and pedi in 1 hour as she was due to fly on holiday that afternoon, and once I had to complete a manicure by candlelight as we had a power cut! she did not want to wait!

Latest posts

Back