Can you spray tan YOURSELF??!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blossom

Reaction score
Can't remember where I saw it (there's been a lot on spray tanning lately - sorry to add to it!) but I remember reading that someone spray tanned themselves. Is this really possible? Do most spray tanners self-spray? I haven't booked my course yet so the idea of spray tanning someone else sounds difficult at the mo - let alone your own body! I am intrigued and I know you lot will help me out here! Thanks for reading . . . xx

Can't remember where I saw it (there's been a lot on spray tanning lately - sorry to add to it!) but I remember reading that someone spray tanned themselves. Is this really possible? Do most spray tanners self-spray? I haven't booked my course yet so the idea of spray tanning someone else sounds difficult at the mo - let alone your own body! I am intrigued and I know you lot will help me out here! Thanks for reading . . . xx

yeeeeeah!! i can!! lol.

I got mr tickle arms tho!! and im a bit bendy. so i can reach all over!!
haha.

This is with an HVLP not an airbrush tho. So it covers a larger area and is easier!

x

I can't but I don't have any flexibility in my waist... err well the area that I used to have a waistline.

My hubby has done it on occation .. but he leaves me with tram lines.. I don't know how he does but he does bless him.

My daughter sprayed me last night.. and to say she hasnt touched the gun before she did a darn good job.... very light even spray and no streaking. She must be a natural lol! But she has got herself a new job now .... hehehe....

i have to say that i have never tried! I don't think i would be able to as i am only little and not very bendy!! Once you have trained and feel confidant give it a go, mind you don't end up spraying the walls and the ceiling!!:lol:

I can't but I don't have any flexibility in my waist... err well the area that I used to have a waistline.

pmsl !!!! :hug:

jules x

i have done mine myself before but usually hubby gets the job!

Blimey, you'd have to be some kind of contortionist to do your own spray tan ... all credit goes to those who can manage it!

I sort of can but i can never do my back without lines lol

I sort of can but i can never do my back without lines lol

you have to bend over forwards and spray over your head.

does that make sense?

Cheers hun i will give that a go, i was sort of bending backwards and trying to spray over my shoulder

I know I know, its a masterpiece, im wasted in this industry! lol.

Attachments

• happy tanner.PNG
    happy tanner.PNG
    6.8 KB · Views: 316
Take a tip out of katelisa book...that's the best wat to do your back

it also works for me

Jenx

I always spary myself certain part of my back that I miss but I don't wear backless tops often:) . I really do just said there and spray all around if my new customers could see me they would never be worried about the outcome of a spray tan again.

I know I know, its a masterpiece, im wasted in this industry! lol.

Well - that foe one got a laugh out of me!

I have to get my husband to do me! :lol:

You do get the hang of doing yourself. I always have trouble doing my back despite being a contortionist!! My hubby sometimes offers but I am too paranoid about looking like a zebra!

Latest posts

Back