Carnival Themed Nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Claire83

Reaction score
I'm looking for inspiration for carnival themed nails.

What do you think of when someone mentions carnival? My thoughts are the dragons, feathers, girls scantily clad, masks etc. Am I missing anything?

Throw your ideas/pictures my way please. What can I use, embedding or otherwise.

Thanks

when i think of carnival, i think of venice carnival, the amazing masks and costumes? they are stunning!

What did you think then fifitrix?

I hadn't even thought of Venice. I've been looking at Mardi Gras but forgot all about the wonderful masks! Thank you.

All of the above and fireworks, drums and sequins, (there had to be a bit of sparkle in there somewhere)! :green:

Of course, I hadn't even thought of sequins! How could I forget the bling.

Best get looking at pics for inspiration.

I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans this year and the first things that popped into my mind for this thread were beads - most of which are coloured and metallic - music and masks (and alcohol ;)). And the colours of Mardi Gras are green, purple and gold. You'll have to post some pics when you've done them! x

I will do, but it won't be for a while yet. I have a competition next year in April so just sourcing thoughts and ideas, but I'll be practising well before then.

Latest posts

Back