Carry on the story game!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't believe a) how much the cat was enjoying it (too much) and b) that they turned into an actual leopard.!. The leopard...

Couldn't believe a) how much the cat was enjoying it (too much) and b) that they turned into an actual leopard.!. The leopard...

was smoking a pipe and speaking in perfect Queen's English he said ' what ho Amy old girl, I haven't seen you in absolutely ages. Your Mother said can you call her.' The leopard took his brand new iPhone out from under a curl between his ears and handed it to her. She dialled a number and a phone started ringing in the phone box behind the Joshua Tree. Curious she picked up the phone ...

was smoking a pipe and speaking in perfect Queen's English he said ' what ho Amy old girl, I haven't seen you in absolutely ages. Your Mother said can you call her.' The leopard took his brand new iPhone out from under a curl between his ears and handed it to her. She dialled a number and a phone started ringing in the phone box behind the Joshua Tree. Curious she picked up the phone ...

and heard a voice saying" Amy, please help me! Come quickly......" and then the line went dead. Amy knew that voice! It was....

"hello?"...." hello".... "hello??"...." hello".... The leopard saw she was having problems and said "amy I'm on 02 let's go to a payphone instead"....

and heard a voice saying" Amy, please help me! Come quickly......" and then the line went dead. Amy knew that voice! It was....

Christian.

He said 'I am sorry I tried to make you a vampire but I was put under a wicked spell by ...

Christian.

He said 'I am sorry I tried to make you a vampire but I was put under a wicked spell by ...

The cat! He's the one behind all of this craziness!! Don't trust him Amy he is just after.......

The cat! He's the one behind all of this craziness!! Don't trust him Amy he is just after.......

...the secret, which I will now entrust to you." Amy's jaw dropped open when she heard what Christian told her.....

...the secret, which I will now entrust to you." Amy's jaw dropped open when she heard what Christian told her.....

He said Amy, I am your father! Dun dun DUNNNNN ... Amy shook her head and said no you can't be you are far too young and you're my boyfriend, Christian said Amy haven't you noticed that we have never kissed or done anything, I only agreed to be your boyfriend to be close enough so I could protect you from...

The jumbo sausage you are about to eat "it's poisonous". As he said this she took a bite and all of a sudden she fell to the floor,head spinning and feeling woozy.He got on the floor and .............

The jumbo sausage you are about to eat "it's poisonous". As he said this she took a bite and all of a sudden she fell to the floor,head spinning and feeling woozy.He got on the floor and .............

begun CPR but to no avail, he tried desperatley to revive her for 15 minutes, until the ambulance arrived & pronounced her dead at the scene..never again will I be able to eat a sausage without thinking of this very evening he said.....

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

begun CPR but to no avail, he tried desperatley to revive her for 15 minutes, until the ambulance arrived & pronounced her dead at the scene..never again will I be able to eat a sausage without thinking of this very evening he said.....

Sent from my HTC Desire C using SalonGeek

as he sat with Amy's dead body in the ambulance.

Her body was taken to the morgue and soon the deathly silence was broken by the beautiful sound of birdsong.

The sound was mesmerising and spiritual and something truly magical was happening ... Amy's eyes fluttered open and she looked up to the see the humming bird singing above her.

The humming bird stopped singing and said to Amy ....

You really need to to go easy on those sausages from now on Amy they really don't agree with you.

The humming bird then went on to say...........

You really need to to go easy on those sausages from now on Amy they really don't agree with you.

The humming bird then went on to say...........

Amy, I am a magical hummimg bird and I have been sent to watch over and protect you. But you can only call on me for help and protection three times so choose wisely. Around your neck is a gold thread pouch, open it up and you will find your way to ....

The labyrinth.you will have to fined you way around it but there will be obstacles that you will have to over come.

It will be a bumpy ride Amy so have your wits about you.You must fined you way to the ............

The labyrinth.you will have to fined you way around it but there will be obstacles that you will have to over come.

It will be a bumpy ride Amy so have your wits about you.You must fined you way to the ............

The door that has no handle. Think hard Amy. There is only one way to open it. If you get it wrong there can be no way forward!"
Amy was in despair. How on earth could she solve this conundrum? Then she remembered.....

(btw You aren't half on sausage alert! You Geeks know who you are.....)

The door that has no handle. Think hard Amy. There is only one way to open it. If you get it wrong there can be no way forward!"
Amy was in despair. How on earth could she solve this conundrum? Then she remembered.....

(btw You aren't half on sausage alert! You Geeks know who you are.....)

Amy felt around in her gold thread pouch and found a monocle. She put it to her eye and to her glee found that this was also magical and not only could she 'see' the 'invisible handle' but a sign on the door which said ...

Amy felt around in her gold thread pouch and found a monocle. She put it to her eye and to her glee found that this was also magical and not only could she 'see' the 'invisible handle' but a sign on the door which said ...

FREE hot stone massage and sausages

FREE hot stone massage and sausages

How could she resist? What girl could? Impulsively, she approached the door and stretched out her hand....

(Penners! You are the very worst culprit!)

How could she resist? What girl could? Impulsively, she approached the door and stretched out her hand....

(Penners! You are the very worst culprit!)

she opened the door and there in front of her was a beautiful village where the sun was shining and the colours were vibrant. A handsome man came up to the door and said 'Amy, welcome to our village, you are very lucky to find us as we only materialise every hundred years.'

The magical humming bird was sitting on the branch of a tree singing his enchanting birdsong. Amy stepped through the door to the waiting handsome man ....

Latest posts

Back