Case for Additives?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kit_Cat

Reaction score
Hi geeks!

Just wondered if anyone had found a handy case to display/transport additives? I've got one of the nice silver CND ones but I've outgrown that & ideally want one big one that will hold a few.

What do you mobile geeks use to carry your additives in?

Thanks ;)

xxxx

I would also like to know this. I'm in the same boat as you, currently they're in my CND silver box that came with the A/W additives but my collection has got bigger and will be getting bigger lol.

Shakira x

I'm interested too xx

I bought a couple of these makeup bags from Primark. It has two meshed pockets so when you open it up flat you can see exactly what's in there. It then neatly fastens up and can easily squish into your main bag. Great too for foils, glitters, etc. HTH. :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387475689.594564.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387475726.553824.jpg

What a fab idea thanks so much for sharing that. I am so going to Primark at the weekend xx

I need some storage for these too but for salon to display. My he shellac range is getting bigger and bigger which is great but I'm running out of room. Then there's all the glitters and foils !! Help xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a roses tub for my glitters and a tub of celebrations for my additives.

Kirsty

"We put the treat in your treatment"

I keep my glitters and additives in an oblong, clear Perspex box that came with my new fridge.
I think it's for storing eggs, but I never used it.
It's the right size for my shelf and I can see what's in it.

Thanks for sharing your tips geeks! I especially like the primark cosmetics bag! xxxx

I went onto pound land and bought a load of clear plastic tubs with clip on lids that have handles too. They are a good size, cheap, and stack when needed.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back