Cat lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[QUOTE=Nails
Aww so sad. Hope Tigger comes home soon. Big hugs xx

Here's my two, Frankie and Florrie. Rescue cats, we've had them for 1 1/2 years. They were found under a hedge in the snow :-( We think they are brother and sister. They are such lovely, friendly cats. My 2 girls age 5 and 8 love them, and so does Billy our Labrador. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408017633.056951.jpg

Nails Aww so sad. Hope Tigger comes home soon. Big hugs xx[/quote said:
Thank you!

I hope he does too.. felix and my retriever Duke have grown really close over the last 2 weeks which is nice as they both miss him.

Every time I hear a noise I think its him, he is such a nervous timid cat and never really goes far. Either out the front or back. He doesn't like to be picked up and carried and only over the last few months he will lie with me and climbs over my legs which has took us over 3 years to get him to do. :(

Im completely out of ideas of where he could be. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails
Have you contacted local vet or rspca incase he's been found? Don't know if your on Facebook but if you are and there is a local selling page you could try putting something on there to get to a wider audience. My heart goes out to you, I'd be devastated if one of mine disappeared. I always keep mine in at night, just incase. Husband thinks I'm over protective but they become such a big part of your family. Xx

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Hellllp I love my new little fur baby but omg she is wrecking my house my leather chairs ruined the chair covers I have just brought ruined my curtains are climbing frames and my settee is just one big squishy scratch post ;( how do you train a kitten ;( ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408033795.954208.jpg

Hellllp I love my new little fur baby but omg she is wrecking my house my leather chairs ruined the chair covers I have just brought ruined my curtains are climbing frames and my settee is just one big squishy scratch post ;( how do you train a kitten ;( View attachment 72830

I used to use a tin with some pennies in, if she scratched or did anything naughty I'd shake the tin at her. It gave her a shock and she would stop.

Nails Have you contacted local vet or rspca incase he's been found? Don't know if your on Facebook but if you are and there is a local selling page you could try putting something on there to get to a wider audience. My heart goes out to you said:
Yes Ive contacted everyone I can think of and put posters up in my area etc and still no luck.

He went out around 6.30 and he is usually only out for around half an hour and then comes back in and goes up to my little girls room. He had a daily routine lol (sounds odd) so its wierd for him to break it.

I used to use a tin with some pennies in, if she scratched or did anything naughty I'd shake the tin at her. It gave her a shock and she would stop.

Will give this a go ;) cxx

Hey people.

There's a cat that's taken a liking to my kids. It's pregnant. It's come inside the house today for the 1st time and is chilling inside. I've opened the door and it'll just sit and look outside. This makes me think she's ready to give birth.
She's been roaming around to find somewhere to have the kittens.

I've never owned a cat in my life.
I haven't a foggiest. Dont know who it belongs to either.

Anyhow for you cat lovers pls tell me what I could do here.

Hey people.

There's a cat that's taken a liking to my kids. It's pregnant. It's come inside the house today for the 1st time and is chilling inside. I've opened the door and it'll just sit and look outside. This makes me think she's ready to give birth.

Awww bless her. I've never had a pregnant cat before, all boys so I wouldn't a clue either. Best thing to do at the moment try not to feed her, pet her too much incase she does get comfortable. X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

[QUOTE=Nails

Aww I hope you find him! Im sure he will come home soon! My cat wills went missing this time last year for 3 weeks, no sign of her anywhere I was devastated thinking the worst then woke up one morning 3 weeks and a day after she went and she was full of beans covered in those grass sticky bud things demanding to be fed like she'd never been gone! It was the worst 3 weeks of my life though! Xxxxx

My 2 boys Lenny with his white whiskers and sleepy lad Charlie. Rescued brothers who rescued me :)
Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408303141618.jpg
    1408303141618.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 115
  • 1408303162282.jpg
    1408303162282.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 120
Hey people.

Take her to the vets? She might be chipped so could be returned home? We rescued our cat after she was dumped pregnant. She was only about 8months herself, we have another little 6 month old, I couldn't imagine her pregnant shes such a tiny baby.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408545654.752378.jpg
On holiday at the moment coming home tonight. Miss my boys there getting so big though :(:(:( xx

Hey people.

Just thought id give an update.

She had the babies 2 days ago in my daughters bedroom.

Found the owner who collected then today but poor cat hasn't clocked on they've gone so keeps coming back and searching in room.

Anyhow I'm sure she will realise soon enough.
But what an experience. I'm a first timer. Never owned an animal let alone have a cat give birth in my home.

They are so cute... Here's a picImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408560699.035917.jpg

Found the owner who collected then today but poor cat hasn't clocked on they've gone so keeps coming back and searching in room.

But what an experience. I'm a first timer. Never owned an animal let alone have a cat give birth in my home.

They are so cute... Here's a picView attachment 73236

cute! Are you going to have one of the kittens?

image.jpg

Tumpshie and Shimmy. Mum & son.

They are so cute... Here's a picView attachment 73236

I want the ginger one x

Sarah xo

I've had my cats Tango and Cash for 15 years. They are always snuggling up together or squishing into the same bed even though they have lots of cat beds all over the house lol :)

Attachments

• 1408573514582.jpg
    1408573514582.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 71
  • 1408573697648.jpg
    1408573697648.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 69
  • 1408573768816.jpg
    1408573768816.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 70
I've had my cats Tango and Cash for 15 years. They are always snuggling up together or squishing into the same bed even though they have lots of cat beds all over the house lol :)

Awww what a bond they must have!

Latest posts

Back