Cats!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See this face ... This angel face?

1379609042623.jpg

Yeah this 'angel' face just barfed all over the living room floor. Bitch.

I'm incredibly broody at the moment...cats not kids, don't worry!

But I'm convinced that might cat Lola might like us to buy her a kitten (don't look at me like that! :eek:)...the reason why I say this is because she absolutely adores my other cat Spartacus, but he kinda lives up to his name and attacks her and he hates it when she comes anywhere near us...I'm convinced that he thinks he owns us...he loves us, like a spoilt big baby!

So anyway, I really want to buy my cat a kitten, because I think that she just wants a kitty to love...

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379616946.902904.jpg
This is our boy Panda!:)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379617292.354201.jpg

This is Fishface. Our little dude x

I'm incredibly broody at the moment...cats not kids, don't worry!

But I'm convinced that might cat Lola might like us to buy her a kitten (don't look at me like that! :eek:)...the reason why I say this is because she absolutely adores my other cat Spartacus, but he kinda lives up to his name and attacks her and he hates it when she comes anywhere near us...I'm convinced that he thinks he owns us...he loves us, like a spoilt big baby!

So anyway, I really want to buy my cat a kitten, because I think that she just wants a kitty to love...

You've pulled on my heart strings... Buy her a kitten. PLEASE! 😻 xx

See this face ... This angel face?

View attachment 43259

Yeah this 'angel' face just barfed all over the living room floor. Bitch.

I nearly spit my cuppa out laughing. Reminds me of my cat so much... She was always throwing up her biscuits if she went out hunting! Disgusting.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379639072.190132.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379639093.807233.jpg my fluffy Robbie! Has lots of hurr! 😍

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379668520.297478.jpg This is Oli, and this is how he sleeps every night, on my boyfriends back...ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379668594.042002.jpg

This is Garfield

Hmmmm won't upload :rolleyes:

These are my hairy kids :) leo is very talkative and only comes to me for loves. He's the crazy, running up doors and curtains, bringing in frogs :( lulu is such a sweetheart and very much likes routine. They're completely different but amazing in their own way :)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1379679300363.jpg
    1379679300363.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 183
  • 1379679469485.jpg
    1379679469485.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 179
Love a car thread!
My 2 are Missy and Muffin (hence my forum name)!
They're 18 months old and I got them both at 9 weeks. Muffin the tortie is snuggly and loving, Missy is like a shadow and follows me round. She's a hunter and brings wildlife in all the time. ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379852238.519854.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379852258.987602.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379873619.926481.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1379873642.793877.jpg

My Whisky, 17 years old, asleep face down. Silly cat x

You've pulled on my heart strings... Buy her a kitten. PLEASE! 😻 xx

Oh it really is sad, he's so awful to her and all she wants to do is smell his bottom and sit next to him...and he just swipes her!

We've been searching for a new kitten this weekend. We need one of the same sort of temperament, so maybe a British Blue. And possibly a boy.

I'll update when we've found her a kitten x

Oh it really is sad, he's so awful to her and all she wants to do is smell his bottom and sit next to him...and he just swipes her!

We've been searching for a new kitten this weekend. We need one of the same sort of temperament, so maybe a British Blue. And possibly a boy.

I'll update when we've found her a kitten x

Yes keep us posted xx

Just thought I would share one of my little beauties with you all...this is Radish

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380453096618.jpg
    1380453096618.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 95
Just needing to vent to my other kitty buddies...
My old neighbour (late 80s) has recently got a rescued pup, it barks and cries all day long and she tells it off all day long.
We both have mature foliage gardens with fences of chainlink and/or wood panels around so can't even see into each others gardens etc.
Anyway, I put my cats out while I made sausage sarnies as my lil minxes like to try to steal ;)
They were sat in the lobby on the stools awaiting to be let in when I noticed one of my kitties fall on the floor followed by a massive commotion of my cats all fighting and a dogs bark....
I flew for the backdoor, forgetting I had locked it, slipped my hand off from pulling so hard and smashed my forehead on the wall cupboard corner.. Ouch, dent in forehead!!

I manage to get the door open and went to run outside but was met with my neighbours snapping pup going mental with excitement, he then spotted one of my cats trying to escape and gave chase.. I was just shouting dooooooooggg!!
I don't even know the lil gits name to call it off tho I could hear the neighbours screaming for it outside my house and from their garden
(There is a 6in gap running down between my shed and their fence)
I run back in and opened the back windows to enable my cats to get in if they tried running again but the bloody dog was bouncing up to the windows while running about barking.

My old neighbour started pounding my door so I let her in n she went out back but she couldn't catch her dog so even knowing it snaps I managed to grab him, pick him up and get him through my house out to the front garden where the rest of their family were still shouting his name.
It comes out that her dog had chewed through the fence over the last few weeks, she'd known this and bought new fence panels but none of her family will fit them - she lives alone, family live very very close and visit daily just to sit in her garden etc.

When all had calmed down my kitties started coming out of their hidey holes.. The first one run out of the shed covered completely in cobwebs and old flywings (baulk) and was faced with a very pleased 5yro suddenly change into a screaming banshee and she turned and run again, I had to plonk the screaming kid into another room to deal with the cobweb image herself as my kitties needed me more right then..lol.
Lula came in first and I managed to de-web and wing her, closely followed by Tilly (the Kittie who fell on the dog) and Cici..
two of my kitties had messed themselves, I know its a self defense mechanism but maaaan its rank!!
They are still hypersensitive to movement and noise but chilling out a bit now..

Poor babies most deff struck off one of their nine lives today!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is my fur baby Chell, feeling very sorry for her at the moment as she is going to the vet to get spayed in the morning! :(

Attachments

• IMAG0299.jpg
    IMAG0299.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 90
Heres my baby boys Jake and Copper they turned 2 yesterday ♥

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1380483271195.jpg
    1380483271195.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 85
  • 1380483332507.jpg
    1380483332507.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 1380483360500.jpg
    1380483360500.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 83
So I get in tonight and the cats are sat with their noses pressed under the kitchen radiator.
Having peered underneath with a torch I see a mouse tail hanging out.
When I've stopped my stomach churning and my hands shaking I tried to grab it with the BBQ tongues lol. Didn't work. Tried to suck it out with the Dyson. Didn't work. Tried to scare it out by banging on the radiator with the torch. Didn't work.
Eventually, after about an hour of faffing, I was so angry I summoned all my courage and grabbed its tail, yanked it out, ran out the kitchen door and launched it over the fence!
Yay me!!!!

Latest posts

Back