Celebrity spotting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MissyMuffin

Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone has spotted any doing ordinary things?
I saw one last week shopping and talking on the phone in Covent Garden.
Tyler James who was on The Voice.
Ok, not a megastar but it's a start lol
Billy Davies (football manager) in local chicken restaurant.
Trawling my memory for more...

I once saw Howard from take that shopping in Westfield! He was really dressed down and I don't think many people recognised it was him!

I am jealous!I am big Take That fan and would love to meet them!!
I saw David Beckam shopping on Oxford street with a security guide.He was very happy to take photos with people.That was about 7 years ago.

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

I am jealous!I am big Take That fan and would love to meet them!!
I saw David Beckam shopping on Oxford street with a security guide.He was very happy to take photos with people.That was about 7 years ago.

Odoslané z GT-S5830i cez Tapatalk 2

Ooh! Did he draw a crowd?

When charlton were in the premiership I saw one of the players picking up a takeaway in the local Chinese.

Louis Walsh in a restaurant in London, I accosted him for a photo.

Samuel L Jackson sitting reading a book in Covent garden and my hubby saw him again recently on the tube.

And Vernon Kaye in Spain on his stag do whilst I was dressed as a cheerleader on my friends hen weekend :0)

I spent an hour in a snack bar in indi this afternoon

I spent an hour in a snack bar in indi this afternoon

Let's try that one again!!

I spent an hour in a snack bar in India this afternoon and a famous tv star came in and sat and ate. I have no idea who he was ,
But the guide j was with said he was very famous and had just started in a film! Lol.

Met Ande Peters walking around the Bullring Shopping Centre in Birmingham a couple years ago... the lady from Eastenders who was dating Billy Mitchell or was married to him. Can't remember her name. was also in Birmingham having lunch at Pitcher and Piano.

xProjectPrettyx

I met Keith Duffy from Boyzone shopping in Glasgow literally a few hours before going to the Boyzone concert! Also met from Dan from towie but he was doing a personal appearance so don't know if that counts lol xx ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387469324.205664.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1387469348.472054.jpg

Saw Emma Bunton and her fella at a petrol station a few years ago. He was being yelled at by some d-bag for not parking in a very clever place.

I bumped into Charlie from Casualty years ago in a bar at Clifton, Bristol. And when we were in Vegas on a poker tour me and my other half saw :
Val Kilmer
James Wood
Steven Hendry
Barry Hearn. (Snooker/darts promoter)
They were all playing poker! Then when we were in Australia we saw:
Venus, Serena Williams and their mother
Martina Navratilova
They were staying in the same hotel as us - it was the Australian Tennis Open!! And my other half sat opposite Ben Affleck in a poker game!!!

Oh and many years ago I saw Harold Wilson prime minister getting out of a cab in Bristol city centre!!!

Omg you're all blowing me out the water lol
Saw Roy Wood (Wizzard, Wish It Could be Christmas Every Day) buying a printer in Staples once.
I think I'd be scared to ask for a pic!

Does anybody remember Brookside?

I saw Mick when we were in Majorca, just walking about.

Lol ....
I was staying in the posh hotel not far from the then Granda studios ...
We'd gone out and was very very very drunk ... As we got back into the hotel and headed towards to lift the couple standing there was rushing to get the lift before us .... But we made the lift ... Lol ... I could hardly stand up and could see that the guy was hoping we didn't recognise him, .... But we had ... I laughed all the way up in the lift and when they got out the lift i said good night Steve ...
It was ......
Steve Macdonald (don't know his real name) from Corrie ... With his partner ...
Lol
..... Sooo funny ... I wouldv avoided me too as was sooo drunk .... Lol xxxxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

And
... When I worked at KFC about 20 yrs ago ...
One of wet wet wet came thru the drive thru .... (not Marty Pello)
I just gave him his food and told him I hope he enjoyed his gig in Bham later ... Lol .... Xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

Living in Leeds, we see a lot of emmerdale cast members... I saw Paddy today at Revolution, I've met Chas dingle and I've been to an emmerdale cast party... I've also met Yas (apparently a singer from the 80's) and Julie Goodyear... No one massive though xx

A rude bloke shoved past me on the train so in typical me style called him a n** head then turned around to see it was Damon Albarn from Blur and on the way to Disneyland this bloke kept pointing at my daughters pink 'the incredibles' suit case and I was about to ask him what the problem was when my other half said its that Brian Dowling from big brother , I don't watch it so meant nothing to me?!

I love it when people tell stories about celebs being rude Haha! my fave story is when my dad saw Peter Andre when he'd just released mysterious girl in Bham airport acting like a proper diva n said he had that much hair gel in it was literally dripping out his hair 😂

My mums friend used to own a pub near where Alan Carr lived before he was famous and he used to do her pub quiz for her, can u imagine how hilarious that would've been! x

Alan Titchmarsh in our local Boots buying cough medicine. All the old dears in there got in a right fluster.

Latest posts

Back