Chanel black satin - **how much** !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i love designer goodies and think nothing of spending £200 on a pair of sunnies or a good handbag but never would i spend £300 on nail polish, not when i know the ones from creative are better and last longer

Madness bet my last on it not being the chanel polish Posh was wearing anyways. I have sold 2 bottles of NFS in the last 2 days - its stunning Peacock blue black - so different! I have done about 15 sets of black gels using NSI coloured gel
KxXx

i dont know what all the fuss is about with designer polishes!!? they are crap, and difficult to apply with their little bottle tops as brush handles. one of my clients came in with channel black satin, wanted it on her nails, i must have about 4 different makes of black polish on shelf, why bring a channel? is it to make a statement? :rolleyes:
why have channel black satin, when you can have creative voodoo silk!!!!!

im so gonna have to get hold of some of this voodoo. Ive never worn black polish but I like dark colours

Madness bet my last on it not being the chanel polish Posh was wearing anyways. I have sold 2 bottles of NFS in the last 2 days - its stunning Peacock blue black - so different! I have done about 15 sets of black gels using NSI coloured gel
KxXx
NFS???? a peacock blue black???? Karol hun, tell me more, sounds fab!!

Hi Cheryl,
NFS is #386 was part of last years Exhibit collection, looks black in the bottle until you move it under light - the darkest inky peacock blue black - stunning. It has the strongest pigment in a polish I have seen, even one coat gives coverage. You have to get it!

KxXx

Hi Cheryl,
NFS is #386 was part of last years Exhibit collection, looks black in the bottle until you move it under light - the darkest inky peacock blue black - stunning. It has the strongest pigment in a polish I have seen, even one coat gives coverage. You have to get it!

KxXx
this collection is the one i missed, it was out of stock when i tried to order! and is that the name of the colour- NFS ? does it stand for some thing?

Yeps - Not for sale!!

Crikey, I cant get anyone to have cast iron and its bloody lovely. Black aubergine evoryine loves but no-one has gone for my lovely cast iron!

Try it on a colourstick with the glitter polish over it...it looks so much better than in the pot and folks have gone mad on it since I did that! It also looks amazing with the new bronze colour (can't remember the name - but its number 76) on the free edge as an alternative french! I'll try and do one and post a pic tomorrow!

Try it on a colourstick with the glitter polish over it...it looks so much better than in the pot and folks have gone mad on it since I did that! It also looks amazing with the new bronze colour (can't remember the name - but its number 76) on the free edge as an alternative french! I'll try and do one and post a pic tomorrow!

I have got all my colours painted on colour wheels and I have had it on myself and not 1 client said 'wow thats nice' so I got the impression they were thinking 'what the hell has she got on her fingers' (LOL).

Even Victoria Beckham hasnt swayed them, must be us lot up here, we too scared to be different. It might catch on next year!!

I've got the Black Bio one which is very similar (Cast Iron) Its gorgeous (and looks fab with Northern lights silver holographic polish over it too)

I only bought a small pot thinking it would be a goood Xmas colour only and have so many bookings for it now that I may need to buy another!

Yeah they'll be similar. I bought a small pot as well just incase i got stuck with it lol i think i'm gonna try mine this afternoon and help promote it a wee bit for Christmas.

Am i missing something? Surely black is black and any quality make will do, in fact i expect a good Pro brand is even better! Some people have more money than sense ... and some have neither of them!

Latest posts

Back