Changing brands from Dermalogica, what does everyone recommend?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linzi_88

Reaction score
Hi there, looking for a bit of advice. We've been using Dermalogica for about 15 years in the salon and we love it, great sales, therapist love it, training it fabulous and only sold by professionals.
As of recently it's changing it direction, instead of being a salon based product were client can only buy from professionals. We're finding alot of our clients are buying from amazon, john lewis, tescos direct and other online companies which undercut us, and even seen them retailing salon sizes, it's also popping up in department stores nearby. We can't compete.
What other salon only brands do you use and recommend? I've been looking at inviron?

Crystal Clear is worth a look.

Alumier MD - I've just taken this brand on (I also stock Dermalogica) because of what is happening with Derm. If you want more info on it I can put you in touch with rep who will leave you with some products to try. I love it x

Hello we use Guinot in the salon where I work I love their products and doing the facials we do a lot of Hydradermie and lifts with their machines the clients love them and we're so busy with facials I worked with Dermalogica for years too so it's lovely working with a different brand too and their training are very thorough too and you get a rep visiting too, also worked with Glo therapeutic in the past great peels and results driven too. Sabrina x

Swissdermyl is an amazing brand. Gorgeous products, salon exclusive but less well known. Though this can be a bonus as you can say how exclusive they are x

Eve Taylor London are without a doubt the best brand and best run company we have dealt with in over 20 years of beauty. The last brands we used were Dermalogica and Elemis. Dermalogica is gone to pot I'm afraid, wouldnt be shocked to see it in M&S soon with the other Unilever brands.

Eve Taylor are strictly professional, they omit the use of reps which keeps the product cost very competitive. Think of it as getting a high end brand at a very competitive price due to their business structure. Products are relaxing but very results driven so you have the best of both worlds. An important point for us was retailing and boy does this retail well!

Also they have a low minimum order so no hand cuffs if it doesn't work out says it all really!

Best of luck with your change.

Sandra X

I highly recommend Skinician.

Swissdermyl is an amazing brand. Gorgeous products, salon exclusive but less well known. Though this can be a bonus as you can say how exclusive they are x

Thanks for the mention!
If anyone would like info about Swissdermyl do drop me a pm. We have no minimum orders and the range is 100% salon exclusive.

Latest posts

Back