charity pink party invitation

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corrine1983

Reaction score
Hey there,
Im pleased to invite you to a charity party in aid of breast cancer. We need to raise as much money as possible, so it will be an honour if you could come along and do your bit to help. Hopefully the local paper & cosmopolitan magazine will come along to cover the event and do a feature.

The party with be held at;
Tokyo
Queen Street
Huddersfield
HD1 2SP

Date;
12th october 2006

Time; 8pm

Dress Code; Something Pink, with pink or pink in it.

Please R.S.V.P me at this email address;
[email protected] or on 07894098699

Many Thanks and Hope to see you there.
Corrine & steph
xxxxx

If I wasn't so far away I would have come, sorry I can't be there but hope it will be a huge success and that you raise a lot of money for this worthy charity.

good luck hun xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just wishing you well in your event for such a worthy cause xxx

Good Luck babe hope you have a fab party for a worthy cause :hug:

I live to far, obviously. But I will wear pink on that day and think good thoughts

hope it's a good night .....I'm kinda far from you though ....

hope it all goes well xxx

thanks everyone for your support, and im really sorry about my tantrum the other day.
xxxxx

What date is it on? wont be able to make the party but i will wear something pink on the day. My beautiful wee mammy died of breast cancer in November and every day is still a struggle so hope you raise lots of dosh

B xx:hug:

hey anyone that is in the surounding area of the party are more than welcome to attend. just ask for me when you attend at the door.

xxxx

Too far for me - good luck though

Hiya
Just wanted to let you know that you are too far away for me to attend but we usually have a casual dress day at work where we can wear pink and pay £1.00 towards the charity so we will be doing that.

Hope all goes well

Hiya
Just wanted to let you know that you are too far away for me to attend but we usually have a casual dress day at work where we can wear pink and pay £1.00 towards the charity so we will be doing that.

Hope all goes well
thank you i will send you photo,s of the party. and let you all know how it went.:Grope:

Latest posts

Back