Charmed collection-S2?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxcetera

Reaction score
Am I right in thinking they go live on s2 website Monday at midnight?
It's not tonight I have to stay up is it?
Thanks

Yep, your right :) its Monday you need to stay up

Thanks
Just had email from ellisons saying intimates collection available tomorrow!? Were they being released at same time as charmed?

Oh I thought it was midnight on Tuesday?! Confused :-/

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1379856042531.jpg
    1379856042531.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 460
Everything will go on to the website at 12am Monday Morning so you will be able to order from then :)

Its monday night leading to 00:00 midnight tuesday.

11.55pm on a particular day would be less confusing lol

Haha this confuses me every time! It's my understanding that we should stay up Monday evening to e ready to order at midnight, Monday night/ Tuesday morning :) xxxxx

That's what I'm doing?

I think ellisons are releasing tomorrow as they are not at the show. S2 generally releases after show online to have the available staff to deal with the online orders. Hence why ellisons is tomorrow and S2 not until midnight Monday!

Any reason you guys can't just go to bed as normal on Monday night and place your order when you get up on Tuesday morning?:D

Every time I wait up for a new release my order gets messed up, not only that I've had to wait until way past 12 on the last couple of occasions.

Do we know whether any more Vinyux will be appearing? That I will stay up for, anything else can wait until 7am Tues Morning!

Because u get up tues morning n things are out of stock ;)

I love the excitement of staying up an placing my order whilst chatting to the other geeks doing the same, it feels like a big sleepover lol! But maybe I'm just sad an need to get out more lol!
It's only the last time I had trouble ordering every other time I've found by 12am everything's already online an I'm pressing the place order button :) xxxxx

Me too :) the checkout process 'broke' last time but it was fixed, fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

The intimates collection looks lush

Me too :) the checkout process 'broke' last time but it was fixed, fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.

I know last time was a nightmare but I'm sure they have everything in place this time so it doesn't happen again! I was knackered the day after that night, I ended up getting up at 5 to place my order, think I had about 3 hours sleep! Xxxx

I saw these painted on colour pops, I wasn't impressed so far so didn't buy them at the show today

I love the excitement of staying up an placing my order whilst chatting to the other geeks doing the same, it feels like a big sleepover lol! But maybe I'm just sad an need to get out more lol!
It's only the last time I had trouble ordering every other time I've found by 12am everything's already online an I'm pressing the place order button :) xxxxx

Hahaha snap I'm the same I love it!! Its much better for me on a monday as i work until 9om anyway and the college I work in is about 40 minutes away so only 2 hours to wait :) loving the new colours!! Thank you for posting!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

The intimates collection looks lush

It really is! I was totally uninspired by these and thought I'd buy one max but ended up with all of them and the additives I can't wait to see what they look like together. I'm already thinking of things to do with them and it means I can match to skin tones too

Latest posts

Back