Cheap things to do with the kids ??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
Hiya xx

Are they driving you nuts yet ....??:lol:

i just thought it might help if we shared some cheap and fun things to do with the kids over the holidays..

places that are free/cheap to get in...parks and stuff...???

craft things to do at home...??

that kind of thing.

Today me and the girls decorated cakes...now i didn't have time to make them...so at Tesco you can get ready made cakes...its a pack of 12 plain and 12 chocolate for about 99p (they taste good too)....then i mixed up some icing and did a bowl of mixed sweets and they loved it...another good one is digestive buscuits....they like to decorate those too.

Attachments

• kids cakes.jpg
    kids cakes.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 120
---Today I sat on the couch with my eldest (10) while she sobbed, that she was bored and has no friends and has nothing to do etc....
I even taught her to do l+p petals , that kept her occupied for all of 10 minutes untill she had got it right, then she lost interest.

She just doesnt want to do anything but doesnt want to be bored either ???
She is too old for the park and things like that now.it's all BORING :rolleyes:

My youngest is quite happy as her friend comes over all day every day,
Its just my eldest..
God damn this horrible weather :irked:
I have a 10ft pool in the garden which she is very happy in ,...but its always too cold .

We have done the "get the glitters out and go mad" day,
and the "card making" day ..she just finds it all boring, and ends up crying...

I have asked her what she would like to do..and its "boohoo I dont know it's all boring"
:irked:

Hiya xx

Are they driving you nuts yet ....??:lol:

i just thought it might help if we shared some cheap and fun things to do with the kids over the holidays..

places that are free/cheap to get in...parks and stuff...???

craft things to do at home...??

that kind of thing.

Today me and the girls decorated cakes...now i didn't have time to make them...so at Tesco you can get ready made cakes...its a pack of 12 plain and 12 chocolate for about 99p (they taste good too)....then i mixed up some icing and did a bowl of mixed sweets and they loved it...another good one is digestive buscuits....they like to decorate those too.

OMG I get freaked out when people say my kids look like me but Angie...you've been cloned mate!!!
Vicky....its something in the hat...can't think of the word though...pmsl

cat in the hat ....lol :green:

Cat in the HAT??????????? HAT being the operative word LMAO xx

My kids are all grown up now and as one has just got married and the other has just found out that he and his partner are expecting a baby.....I guess they are pretty good at occupying themselves now!!!!:eek:

Hope this link helps a bit:

Kids Entertainment | Entertain the Kids

OMG I get freaked out when people say my kids look like me but Angie...you've been cloned mate!!!

lol just coz your not going judy there is no need for all of that :lol:

the other has just found out that he and his partner are expecting a baby.....I guess they are pretty good at occupying themselves now!!!!:eek:
I DON'T EVEN WANT TO THINK ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

No hunny, I dont think that at all !!! :eek:
It was the other two, ( :lick: )
I was merely helping to jog their memories ,
If Im honest I only saw the top half of your hat hun, the pic would nt fully load lol

I might have a go at hat making tomoz, If my misrable hormonal nearly teenage daughter feels like helping (so scared of her at the mo..shes a female jekyl and hyde )

Knock door run was always a popular one when I was a kid!!!!!:lol::lol::evil::lol::lol:

Cant spell it Tricky but that hat looks like one of Jamiqui's you know the singer Jk lmao

lol just coz your not going judy there is no need for all of that :lol:

No cat wasn't it:lol:
You need me there mate...God I wish I had some wellies...
No.... I was brought up at Festivals in the late 70's and early 80's...honestly
Deeply Vale..I had a lop sided ponytail and thought I was the dogs wotsits:eek:
And some dodgy boyfriends with bizarre names:eek: :lol:

Latest posts

Back