Check my bling nail - nail graphix

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cazzer84may

Reaction score
Can everyone please check my first EVER bling nail in nailgraphix?? I really want some confidence back! :) thanks....but at the same time if you dont like it dont lie!! lol xxxx thanks xxxxx

Hi hun just wondering where the photo is?

wheres your pic ??

Can everyone please check my first EVER bling nail in nailgraphix?? I really want some confidence back! :) thanks....but at the same time if you dont like it dont lie!! lol xxxx thanks xxxxx
What nailgraphix did you use? because I can only see diamontes on P&W.
It also looks like there is a step where the smile line is and that the diamontes have been used to disguise it.
I think you need to spend a bit more time on refining the nail after as there is also a bit where the white is slightly higher than the rest of it IYKWIM
Im sorry if you think my reply is harsh but you did say not to lie.
I am a bit confused re the nailgraphix bit though.
Jen
xx

It also looks like there is a step where the smile line is and that the diamontes have been used to disguise it.
I think you need to spend a bit more time on refining the nail after as there is also a bit where the white is slightly higher than the rest of it IYKWIM
Jen
xx

I agree, the pic is a bit blurred too but I think the diamontes let it down as they seem too big and I also don't see any nailgraphix. Is it the right piccy?

I agree, the pic is a bit blurred too but I think the diamontes let it down as they seem too big and I also don't see any nailgraphix. Is it the right piccy?

Jen
xx

I dont think it was meant that nailgraphix was used in the nail but that it was posted in the nailgraphix group as I had to join that group to see the picture.

I could be entirely wrong but is what it looks like to me :hug:

Latest posts

Back