Cheeky People!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sasha1

Reaction score
I CANT STAND cheeky people. I am currently looking to do a conversion course and have been emailing companies for details. I was in interested in young nails so emailed them and explained I live in northern ireland and etc an was looking for somewhere close. Got reply back saying contact youngnails.com- I sent back I had looked at the website and couldnt find anything because its .com its only europe etc.
Yet again I got another email saying 'contact youngnails.com as we are youngnails.co.uk'
I sent an email back saying sorry that I jsut thought it would have been .co.uk as I live in uk and all I find on .com is america, europe etc!
So I just recieved an email back saying CONTACT YOUNGNAILS.COM in bold...........
DEF NOT be doing a course with young nails now!!!

Sorry just had to get that off my chest!!!! xx

Hi

Sorry to hear the problems you had with young nails... I done conversion course with creative after training with NSI.. Creavtive were great and i would recommend them.. But look around at all the companys as you never know what is best for others may not be best for you... xx

Ah no mate dont let that put you off here's the number 00353 1 8170956 girls are great. Are you heading to Professional Beauty on Sunday I'll be mooching roung the Young nails stand

Def try the number given above. I think I might be right in saying that Amber Rowlands of Young Nails is from NI and works out of Young Nails Southern Ireland. As far as I know she educates and is a good technician.

I'm surprised that YN UK have responded in this way as I deal with Lisa, Steve and team regularly and they usually bend over backwards to assist. Maybe sparklybits would like to come back on this if she reads the thread.

Sue

Ah no mate dont let that put you off here's the number 00353 1 8170956 girls are great. Are you heading to Professional Beauty on Sunday I'll be mooching roung the Young nails stand

Thanks for the number, def will have to give them a call! Not heading on sunday, didnt leave myself enough time to get sorted!!
Thanks! :)

Im quite surprised myself as to how unhelpful someone working in this line of business can be!!!

I CANT STAND cheeky people. I am currently looking to do a conversion course and have been emailing companies for details. I was in interested in young nails so emailed them and explained I live in northern ireland and etc an was looking for somewhere close. Got reply back saying contact youngnails.com- I sent back I had looked at the website and couldnt find anything because its .com its only europe etc.
Yet again I got another email saying 'contact youngnails.com as we are youngnails.co.uk'
I sent an email back saying sorry that I jsut thought it would have been .co.uk as I live in uk and all I find on .com is america, europe etc!
So I just recieved an email back saying CONTACT YOUNGNAILS.COM in bold...........
DEF NOT be doing a course with young nails now!!!

Sorry just had to get that off my chest!!!! xx

Hi Sasha

I am sorry to hear you had such problems.

Normally, anyone requiring training that is outside the UK mainland is directed to the relevant countries distrbutor - which I see you have already been given the address for.

However, I'd just like to add, that I have provided training for girls from Ireland in the past, and would happily supply you with any information you need.

I understand your frustration and anger, however I would ask that you do not let 1 not so good experience dissuade you from pursuing any training with the company. I know that you would not be disappointed with what you would be given.

Latest posts

Back