Cheryl Cole's hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to say Cheryl Coles ridiculously big hair makes her look even more like a Lollipop!!! I have seen much prettier girls in the street with not nearly as much make up or hair products!!

Anyone watch the X Factor? Y does cheryl cole always look so good it so unfair!!
How would everyone get her hair like when she has it big and wavy?
x

Cheryl used to go to lucinda ellery for her hair extensions, and it seems she has had more and more and more put in, sometimes you can see them! They're pretty amazing,but we all know celebrity hair comes with a celebrity price tag! On a daily basis you would have to spend alot if time blow drying, styling and back combing i should imagine!........if you visit lucinda's site you can see before and after photos of cheryl and kimberley x

i had guessed i was extensions and rollers, it just always seems so perfect! but i agree that shes starting to look like a lollipop head now shes so skinny with big hair! another way to use velcro rollers is to dry your hair normally, then place the rollers in and warm up again with a blast of hot air from the dryer. then let them cool down whilst you do ur make up etc, or leave them for at least 15min then blast with cool air from the dryer. AS LONG AS THEY ARE COLD BEFORE YOU TAKE THEM OUT!! this gives great results, i use it a lot in the salon

wow just looked at that site, what a difference long hair makes to someones appearance! cheryl cole is still beautiful in the face ion her before, but after she just has that glamour. cant believe they all let their photos be taken! confessed to having hair extensions!

I 100% guarantee she wears extensions, they look great on her, her hair is so full and bouncy!
I do love Cheryl Cole though, I think shes fab!!

And Becki, I agree with your hubby, Dannii looks rough by the side of Cheryl! Im not a fan of Dannii anyway, she is starting to look a bit 'stunned rabbit' to me, and a bit plastic! Think shes going down the Joan Rivers road........even though I love Joan Rivers!!

Cheryl Cole wears www.connecthairextensions.com
she promotes the company and her picture can be found in the celeb client tab. I use this hair extensions system and the hair is amazing....her hair is then set on very large velcro rollers to achieve her look....its quite easy to achieve with hair ext, large rollers or a large barrelled curling iron.

Latest posts

Back