Chocolate facials

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carol at CottageNails

Reaction score
Hi There, Does anyone have Chocolate facial treatments on there price lists. If so whos products do you use and what do you charge. I have looked into Karin Herzog choc facial/body treatments but its a bit pricey..Doe anyone know of any other products. I rather fancied ading this treatment to my menu, would be ideal for easter and mothers day. Any ideas/suggestions.:)

Regards
Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty

Hi There, Does anyone have Chocolate facial treatments on there price lists. If so whos products do you use and what do you charge. I have looked into Karin Herzog choc facial/body treatments but its a bit pricey..Doe anyone know of any other products. I rather fancied ading this treatment to my menu, would be ideal for easter and mothers day. Any ideas/suggestions.:)

Regards
Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty

I did this years ago with Karin Herzog and it is divine and at the time they didnt have the chocolate products, they just made the experience too sickly!

Why dont you just add the choc to your existing range.

Burn Choc Candles, Add some chocolate or Vanilla or Orange Scent (look down your bakery aisle) to your hot towel cabinet.

Start with a creamy cleanser, add to this some cocoa powder. Do your cleanse & tone with usual toner.

Exfoliate again with cocoa powder added into your existing exfoliant.

Add some drops of orange oil to your massage medium and massage the face. Leave the moisturiser on and add a cream mask with cocoa added over the top. Apply Gauze to the face then paint on the melted dark choc, try to get the one with the highest cocoa content, Karin Herzog used Bournville.

Leave the mask on and perform hand and arm massage with massage cream with cocoa powder, this leaves a subtle scent all day long.

Apply Moisturiser after the mask is removed, and offer client a hot chocolate to drink and a few nice chocs!

You will find the treatments a fad, so dont invest in over priced ranges for a quick promotion.

HTH

Kate xx

I really like your ideas there Number1kitty - it's given me some ideas to improve my own chcolate facials (I do one with my chocolate body wraps whilst the body masque is on)!

I did my window the other day with old fashioned hot chocolate tins, hot chocolate mugs filled with paper & marshmallows floating on top (to look like mugs of hot chocolate) and broken squares of chocolate etc, but the problem I'm having is not eating my own window display! I have to keep replenishing it! One year I did a window with those love heart sweets for Valentines Day & kept eating them as well...note to self, do not have edible window displays!

I really like your ideas there Number1kitty - it's given me some ideas to improve my own chcolate facials (I do one with my chocolate body wraps whilst the body masque is on)!

I did my window the other day with old fashioned hot chocolate tins, hot chocolate mugs filled with paper & marshmallows floating on top (to look like mugs of hot chocolate) and broken squares of chocolate etc, but the problem I'm having is not eating my own window display! I have to keep replenishing it! One year I did a window with those love heart sweets for Valentines Day & kept eating them as well...note to self, do not have edible window displays!

lol i can see how thats a problem!!!!! I hate chocolate so i am ok!!! Coat them in varnish, you wont eat them then!! Your buf=ggered if your clients do though haha!

xxx

Hi MArtin and Kitty thankyou for your replies, what I great idea customising my on going proucts and cheapeer also.

Regards

CArol:):):)

I do chocolate facials with gerards

I use the Cocoa range from Jean D'Arcel. They have a full range of gorgeous Chocolate treatments and my clients love them.
They are proving so popular that our local county lifestyle magazine has asked if they can feature them in their March issue.

I believe that Ellisons also do a chocolate range, might be worth having a look on their website.

Regards
Carol
Cottage Nails/Beauty

Algologie do Chocolate facials and Body Wraps, the starter kits are not expensive and they are easy to do. The body wrap does not need a shower either you just mit of with hot body mitts.

Algologie do Chocolate facials and Body Wraps, the starter kits are not expensive and they are easy to do. The body wrap does not need a shower either you just mit of with hot body mitts.

They are really gorgeous treatments to do and have done as well

Hi glamour beauty, Can you just take on the chocolate starter kits without taking on the whole product range? Thanks

Hi glamour beauty, Can you just take on the chocolate starter kits without taking on the whole product range? Thanks

Yes Algologie will let you just take the Chocolate Facial on its own.

yes, algologie chocolate facials are fab!!! I'v tried a few different brands and Algolie is the best by far, plus the training is fab!!!:hug:

Latest posts

Back