Christmas fun for Northern Geeks!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grantygeek

Reaction score
Good morning to all you lovely geeks!!

Let me check in and tell you all about the fantastic Christmas Seminar that we have here at the Leeds One Stop Nail Shop…..

Christmas Nail Art
Monday 28th November

Diane Plummer
GMex 1st Place Winner
Excel 1st Place (Brisa)
Creative Nail Academy Ambassador of the Year

This Monday Session is an ideal opportunity to prepare for Christmas, with fun ways to create simple but striking designs. Diane is a consummate professional and has product knowledge spilling out of her ears! Her down-to-earth demo style will guarantee an afternoon of fun, fun, fun!!! And for those of you who’ve noticed the artistry of Mrs Geek’s nails…..YES, they are Diane’s masterpiece!

Session start at 1.30pm & 6.30pm. No booking needed. Champagne and canapés will be served. For more info call 0113 275 5719 and ask for Gillian Cawthray.

P.S – before all you Southern geeks bombard me don’t forget the Christmas Open Day on Sunday 20th November at the London One Stop Nail Shop, where Ketan Patel will be on hand to demo. This day will host a 10% reduction on all items and a Christmas prize draw will be held. Call 020 8896 2424 for more info.

Sounds good fun, will there be 10% off at Leeds also?

Is there definately no booking required?even for the evening?and how much is it?Im so excited!

vicxzy said:
Is there definately no booking required?even for the evening?and how much is it?Im so excited!

Its free, and i think Dianne was going to do the ruby red slippers amongst others of course. I am in two minds wether to go or not as its over 3hrs aways. It'll be good fun though and i AM tempted!!

Ill be there at 6.30!! will try and recognise all you geeks!
mmm bubbly makes me giddy...good job im driving!
Will see ya in the one stop shop on friday,as im at creative then too, im after some metro powders the ones on offer...hope u still have some in stock!

Hey you lot,

Have just came back on the site and read a few of your questions. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner but hadn't been on the site for a while.

With regards to discount there won't be 10% off as in London, but we have a whole host of fantastic deals running right up to 7th December for all you geeks to take advantage of!! Just call 0113 275 5719 if you want any more info on these fab offers.

And, you definitely don't have to book. Just turn up! It'll also be a great chance for you all to get up close to all of our super Christmas products, on display in the One Stop Nail Shop. I don't know about you lot but I'm already starting to feel dead Christmassy and it's still November. I don't know how I'm gonna contain myself til Santa don's his red hat!!

Looking forward to hopefully seeing all you geeks on the 28th.

David:)

Fab....just called Designer Nails . . . me and my sister will be comming along at 1.30 pm I hope!
Never been to Leeds at all before . . . . hope we dont get lost!

Cool, i'll be at the 6.30pm session :biggrin:

looby4444 said:
Ill be there at 6.30!! will try and recognise all you geeks!
mmm bubbly makes me giddy...good job im driving!
Will see ya in the one stop shop on friday,as im at creative then too, im after some metro powders the ones on offer...hope u still have some in stock!

i might go - im there during the day doing my SpaMan/Ped course xx

Latest posts

Back